Part Seventy-Six ~Kohnnie #51~

Requested by @my-digital-escape

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"Thanks so much for doing this," I smiled and nodded.

Today I was spending my day babysitting Johnnie. I don't see why he needs one, but I agreed to do it.

"You're welcome,"

"I'll be back later tonight if you guys get hungry call for Pizza," I nodded. She smiled walking out the door. I heard Johnnie coming down the stairs.

"Hey,"

"Hey,"

I walked over to the couch and Johnnie sit down beside me. We sat there in complete silence watching what was on the television.

"Hey, Kyle?"

"Yeah?"

"How could you tell you were gay?" The was a random question to ask.

"I found out when I was around Twelve, but even then I didn't know what love was. I find myself more attractive to boys. Why?"

"N-No reason," I nodded turning my attention back to the tv.

I wonder why he's asking something like that. I felt a hand on my thigh, and I turned to look at Johnnie. I shifted letting his hand fall to his side. He replaced his hand back on my thigh inching it closer and closer to my crotch. What is this boy doing?

"Johnnie?"

"Yeah?" I looked down at his hand, and I wasn't going to lie. I was slightly turned on.

"Your hand," He looked at his and smirked sliding it up closer to my crotch.

"Look like you're enjoying it," I was, but I couldn't let him do this. He ran his hand over the front of my jeans.

"I think I'm gay," What an awkward moment to say something like that.

"But I need proof," I looked at him confused.

"What are you-"

He cut me off by kissing me. I was shocked at first, but soon I closed my eyes and began kissing back. He palmed me through my jean causing them to tighten.

I would release slight moans now and then as he kissed down my neck. I felt his hand started to unbutton my pants. I grabbed his hand stopping him.

"We can't do this,"

"Why not?"

"Because," I tried to think of a reason but I couldn't.

"You can't think of anything can you?" I shook my head.

He smirked and undid my pants pulling them down. I couldn't believe I was going to let him do this. I felt his warm breath through my boxers.

He looked up at me and smirked. He started kissing me through my boxer. I had a wet spot beginning to form. I couldn't believe I was going to let him do this.

"May I continue?" I nodded.

He took the hems of my boxer in between his teeth. He slowly pulled them down my throbbing dïck slapping against my stomach oozing pre-cüm from the tip.

He ran his finger over my tip collecting it bringing it to his mouth. He sucked on his finger, and I moaned at sight in front of me. He smirked and leaned down taking my leaky member into his mouth.

"I-Oh fück," I lightly bucked my hip up.

"Y-You're sixteen how do you oh fück,"

He deep throat me, and I could feel my tip hitting the back of his mouth. It turned me on a lot knowing the fact that he didn't even choke either.

He sucked me all the way back up to my tip and all the way back down to my base. He cuffed my balls rolling them in his hand. I moaned loudly throwing my head back.

I froze when the phone ringed. Johnnie looked up at me smirking. I grabbed the phone looking at the caller ID.

"I-It's your mom," I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Kyle. I'm just checking in. Is everything okay there?"

"Yes, everything-" I was cut off by a groan. I looked down at Johnnie to see him smirking.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah j-Just dropped something," I closed my eyes tightly trying not to moan into the phone.

"All right I'll be home soon," I could feel my climax approaching.

"Okay bye!" I hanged up moaning loudly. I grabbed Johnnie's hair thrusting up into his mouth.

"I-oh m-my fück,"

I arched my back forcing his head down as I came hard down his throat. He sucked me through my height, and he didn't stop there. He kept sucking me to the point where it was starting to hurt. I didn't stop him.

I was into much pleasure to stop him. I was sensitive, so I ended up cümming again. He pulled off with a pop kissing my tip one last time. He leaned over and kissed me.

"T-Thanks for that," I pant.

"I hope to do it again sometimes," He winked.

I pulled my pants back up, and we sat on the couch cuddling and watching Tv. The door opened, and his mom walked in.

"Aww isn't that cute," I looked down to see Johnnie asleep on my lap.

"Kyle you're welcome to stay the night," I smiled and nodded. I grew to love the boy I babysit every week.

~~~The end~~~