Part Fifty ~Kohnnie #37~

Requested by @zoey_marie_quinn

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay forever with me

We sing along with Sleeping With Sirens.

"Thanks for coming out tonight!" Kellin yelled running off the stage along with the rest of the band.

"You guys made it,"

He smiled running up to hug Bryan, Kyle and I. Sleeping With Sorens went with Bryan to be interviewed. I grabbed Kyle's hand and led him backstage.

"Where are we going?" He laughed. I pulled him into the first room I see.

"What are we doing in here?" I walked closer to him until his back was against the wall.

"This," I whispered pressing my lips to his.

He placed his hands on my hips pulling us closer together. The kiss was starting to become heated and we basically clawed each other clothes off leaving us in our boxers. I grabbed his ass making him gasp and I took that as my advantage and slide my tongue inside.

"You're so sexy!"

He attacked my neck finding that one spot that made my knees go weak. He flipped us and slammed me into the wall. He lightly grinds against me causing me to moan softly.

"I-I don't have any-"

"I don't care,"

I smashed my lips on his, and he tugged off my boxers. He grabbed my throbbing member and stroked me. I grabbed his boxers pulling them down. I grabbed both of our member rubbing them together. I spit in my hand getting him as I could.

"Jump,"

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He lined up and slowly pushed in. It was painful, but that was soon turned into pleasure.

He gripped my hips pulling me closer to him as he slowly started moving. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing his face closer to mine.

"Go faster," He picked up his pace a little. He switched angles and hit my prostate. I moaned throwing my head back.

"A-again,"

"I'll be right back I got to-ahh,"

We turned our head at the girlish scream. Kellin was standing there in the doorway his mouth hanging open.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"Um, I-it's not-" He held up his hand cutting me off.

"I-Ill just go," He smiled and walked out the room. I looked at Johnnie.

"Um,"

"Move," Johnnie said.

I rolled my eyes and started moving again. I kissed along his neck biting and sucking on his sweet spot. He left scratches down my back.

"K-Kyle I want to,"

"Want to what?" I stopped my movements

"Ride you,"

I pulled out and let him down. He pushed me back until I landed on something soft. He climbed on top of me and lined me up and slowly sunk down.

He started moving, and I placed my hand around his throbbing member while the other hand rested on his hips slamming him back down every time.

"I-I'm close," He moaned, and I ran my finger over his tip.

"Y-you like that?" He moaned grinding his hips while moving.

I throw my head back, and Johnnie took that as his advantage and started kissing my neck. I wrapped my arms around him bucking my hips up. I knew I was close and I could feel the pre-cüm running down my length.

He bit down hard when I hit that one spot. You could tell he was close every time he was to move back down his little hips would shake.

"K-Kyle I'm going to-"

I wrapped my hand around him giving him a good stroke sending him over the edge. He kept grinding against me through his height. I could feel that I was about to release. I went to pull Johnnie off, but he slammed back down causing me to moan. He pinned my hands down and started riding me quickly.

"J-Johnnie stop,"

"Don't hold back," He whispered. I don't think I could any longer.

"Ahh fück," I groaned bucking my hips up one last time spilling myself inside him.

He slowly rode me through my height and pulled off and got something to clean us off with. When we had our clothes back on the door opened revealing Sleeping With Sirens and a smirking Bryan.

"So we have been told you guys had a good time," Bryan smirked, and our eyes shot to Kellin.
"So did you guys f-"

"Kellin kissed Vic!" I yelled, and all eyes turned to Kellin, and he shot us a look. Paybacks a bitch!

~~~The end~~~