Part Seventy-One ~Kohnnie #47~

Requested nyannatty 

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"Do you want to do the Not My Arm Challenge?"

We were trying to come up with challenges. I thought about it, and I nodded. Johnnie grabbed his jacket, and I placed my arms around Johnnie trying to zip it up.

"I don't like the um boy part I feel on my back," I laughed lightly.

"Because it's hard. I think it's your wiener," Well it's not my fault you turn me on.

"I can't blame you. I have one too," I laughed and rolled my eyes. I finished zipping up the jacket.

"I'm not even soft," Which I wasn't I was half hard.

"Wow, this actually looks real right now,"

"Yo, what's up," I wave my arms around.

"Hey, can you get my glasses off? I can't see shit," I took off his glasses.

"Thanks, hands," I placed them on the collar of his jacket.

"Ahh looking good,"

"Hey, guys what's up Johnnie Guilbert here I'm Myspace official,"

I couldn't believe he said Myspace that site is so old. I grabbed the mint Oreos off the counter, and I started to open them.

"I don't like mint, mint taste like toothpaste. I don't even like chocolate," I placed the packet back on the counter holding the one oreo in my hand.

"And your hand you probably haven't wash them since you peed," I opened the oreo up.

"I have to eat which side? Oh, are you asking me?" I throw the empty side over my shoulder bringing the cookie up to his mouth.

"No no no," He kept leaning away from the cookies, but I have finally managed to get in his mouth. Johnnie spits the cookie out on the floor which I was not cleaning up.

"That tasted like toothpaste," I notice I had some on my finger.

"I have some on my fingers," I brought my finger up to his mouth, and he leaned away again.

"I'm not licking your fingers," Oh so you won't lick my finger, but you will lick something else that's normal.

"You have some on your own finger dude," I grabbed another oreo cookie out of the bag bringing it up to Johnnie.

"No, not again hands. Hands no," Johnnie took the whole cookie in his mouth and spat it across the room.

"Stop spitting," I whispered.

"Fuck your cookies. I don't want them," I will give you something else, but I don't think that would be appropriate for Youtube. I grabbed the marshmallow.

"Yeah, there we go. I like those,"

I grabbed one by one out and started feeding him. Here and then I tried to shove a couple in his mouth.

"I am not even hungry," I tried to throw one into his mouth.

"Ow!"

"Sorry," I laughed. I grabbed one and did how a parent would do with their kids.

"That's my chin," I rolled my eyes and grabbed another oreo out of the packet.

This time he actually took a bite chewing it up. He groans and started spitting it out. I moved my hand down to his nipples rubbing them.

"Hands glasses," I grabbed his glasses.

"Good boy," I tried putting them on his face.

"I want to be super rock star dude," I finally got them almost on.

"There we that's not really it," I give two thumbs up for my failed attempt.

"Ready to dance hands? Okay let's go,"

Johnnie started dancing, and he was kind of rubbing against me, so I bit the inside on my lip. Once he stopped dancing, I started playing with his nipples.

"Hands feed me something," I was waiting for him to tell me to stop messing with his nipples.

"Stop touching my nipple," I started flicking his nipples.

"I get it there small hands come on," I reached over and grabbed a knife.

"No," I grabbed Johnnie lightly by the hair.

"No hand no," I point the knife toward him.

"Whoa, Whoa," I teased. I placed the knife back down and grabbed a pizza cutter.

"Why the fück you need this for?" I ran the pizza cutter across his stomach. I replaced the pizza cutter with a whisk. I whisked his nipples.

"Now what?" An idea popped into my head, and I moved my hand down to his pants.

"No that's my dick," I continued to move closer to his crotch.

"You're doing a really bad job at this are you drunk? Are you drunk hands?" I just randomly placed a peace sign up.

"What are you doing?" Johnnie asked.

"I am posing get a picture," We took the picture.

"Myspace what's up? Yo in the crib want my number to bad shorty only got 420,"

~~~Skip~~~

I grabbed a box of popcorn, and of course, Johnnie had to make a sex reference.

"As you can see I am an average open box person," Johnnie torn the box opened with his mouth. I grabbed the bag out of the box.

"Yeah let's get this bitch open," I was having a little trouble opening the bag,

"You're doing a great job hand. I'm proud," I still haven't got the bag open.

"That's not a good job no more you're fire," If he would shut up. I could have already had the bag opened.

"Hand why are you wearing gloves. Oh, wait your hands," I smacked him in the chest.

"Ow," I played it off like I didn't mean to.

"That's assault hand," Why is the bag so difficult to open.

"What the hell are you doing? Open the bag," I am so close to smacking him with the bag. Johnnie changed his voice.

"Seriously open the bag," I finally got the bag open.

"All right let's read the instruction hands," I tried to open the popcorn bag.

"What are you doing?" I got the bag open that when reality hit Johnnie.

"No hands," It was so gross you could see the butter on the inside, and it looked nasty. I brought the bag to his face.

"It looks like corn you poop out," I grabbed one of the popcorn seed and brought it to his mouth,

"I'm not eating that. My lady breast will fight you,"

"Johnnie,"

"No my boobs will fight you," I will bite your boob which so happens to be his elbow.

"Either you eat this one or all of them," He struggled against me.

"Let me go dude no,"

We ended the video there because Johnnie was to chicken to eat a popcorn seed.

"I will get you back for this," He smirked, and I just shrugged.

~~~The end~~~