Part Seventy-Two ~Kyle, Andy and Billy #1~

Requested by CourtneyJones135

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I have always dreamed of having a threesome with Billy and Andy and today that was coming true. I couldn't believe Andy agreed to it.

I get to have a threesome with my boyfriend and Andy on my birthday. Billy and Andy looked at me smirked. Andy grabbed Billy pulling him in for a kiss.

It didn't make me jealous it mostly turned me on watching my boyfriend grind against another guy. It was like watching live porn. Billy pulled away from Andy pushing me back on the bed. He climbed on top of me pulling my shirt off.

"Andy cuffs!" Billy took my arms in his and Andy tossed Billy the cuffs. He cuffed my hands to the bedpost.

"Too tight?" I lied shaking my head no.

Billy pulled me by my hair up to his lips. Hair pulling was one of my turns on. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission. I smirked and denied.

I was expecting him to grind against me, but he growled and grabbed my crotch catching me off guard. He took that as his advantage and stuck his tongue into my mouth.

We fought for dominance. He soon broke the kiss getting off and laying beside me. Andy took his spot on top of me undoing my pants pulling them down. I lifted so he could pull them off.

"Why am I the only one in boxers?" I asked, and Andy smirked.

He started palming me through my boxers. I looked over to see Billy stroking himself, and I moaned at the sight. Billy smirked and pulled me in for a kiss.

Andy got off of me stripping himself down to his boxers. I will be honest Andy got a beautiful body. Andy started kissing me down my chest getting closer and closer to the place I need him the most.

~~~Andy's POV~~~

I kissed the inside of Kyle's thigh missing the place he needed me the most. I started stroking myself, and I looked up at Kyle. Kyle's eyes were closed, and Billy was kissing his neck. I licked his tip, and his eyes shot open looking down at me.

I smirked and took him into my mouth, and he threw his head back. His hands were gripping at the cuffs. I started bobbing my head. I could take more in, but I choose not to yet. I took the bottom half into my hand stroking him.

I pay extra attention to his tip. I ran my thumb over it and moaned around his member sending vibration straight to his dick. I pulled off with a pop getting up and walking over to the dresser grabbing the lube and condom.

I climbed on the bed beside Kyle opening the condom rolling it on him. I placed a small amount of lube on my finger lubing my entrance up. I placed some lube on the palm of my hand rubbing it all over Kyle's member.

I straddled his hips lining him up and slowly sinking down. I bite my lip keeping me from groaning in pain. I adjusted to his size grinding my hips against him.

I leaned down and uncuffed him. He dug his nails into my hips. He started meeting my thrust, and I clawed down his chest. Billy leaned over and started making out with Kyle. I grabbed my erection started stroking myself to the sight.

Kyle bucked his hips up causing me to moan loudly. He flipped us, so he was on top. Billy got up and went behind Kyle. Kyle looked at Billy nodded his head. I finally realized what was going on by the way Kyle's face scrunched up.

~~~Billy's POV~~~

I gripped onto Kyle's hip, and he slowly started moving. Kyle looked at me.

"Y-You can go faster than that," I smirked and looked down at Andy.

I tighten my grip slamming into Kyle. He groaned and buried his face into Andy's neck. I kept up the slow pace gripping Kyle by the hair pulling him up a little.

"Y-You like this you slut?"

"Y-Yes," He whimper. I let go pushing him down on Andy. I pulled out and laid on the bed.

"Ride me,"

Kyle didn't have to be told twice. He pulled out of Andy and climbed on top of me. I lined myself up pushing up into him. He moaned digging his nails into my chest which only turned me on more than what I already was.

Andy came and stood on the other side of the bed. I looked up at him not missing a beat with Kyle. He smirked down at me, and I knew what he wanted. I grabbed his member slowly teasing him first.

I licked his base paying extra attention to his leaky tip. I took the tip into my mouth sucking lightly. He bucked his hips up into my mouth.

I grabbed Kyle's member and started pumping him along with my pace. Andy grabbed me by my hair pushing me farther down. He was breathing heavily.

You could tell he was close. Andy fücked my mouth, and I loved the moans that would leave his mouth. He forced me farther down as he hit his peck. I sucked him off through his height.

He pulled out breathing heavy with a smile on his face. He walked over to the side of the bed, and I flipped Kyle and I pinning his hand against the bed. I slammed into him repeatedly.

"F-Fück," He arched his back clutching around me. I bit down on his shoulder. I could feel the pre-cüm running down my length.

"B-Billy fück,"

Kyle grabbed the bedsheet. One last thrust and I release deep within him. I grabbed his member and started jerking him off. He rocked his hips against me, and soon he was released all over my hand and stomach. I pulled out rolling into the bed.

"Happy Birthday Kyle," Andy said.

"How was that threesome?"

"Great can't wait to have another one,"

"Today is not over with," I smirked leaning over and kissed Andy shoving my tongue into his mouth. I pulled back with a smirk.

"I believe this calls for a round two,"

~~~The end~~~