Part Nine ~Kohnnie #9~

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

Kyle and I were sitting across from Bryan.

"So how do you think the channel is going so far?" Kyle asked. I placed my hand on his thigh, and he smacked it away.

"It's going good so fair," Bryan said.

I placed my hand in between Kyle's thigh, and he shot me a warning look. This is going to be fun. I slide my hand up putting it on his crotch.

"Stop," He whispered.

"What should the next theme be?" Bryan asked.

"I think it should be-," Before Kyle could finish, I started palming him through his jeans making him gasp.

"Is everything okay?" Bryan asked.

"I split some drink on me," Kyle said covering it up. I unbuttoned his pants slipping my hand inside.

"I think it should be about depression," Bryan said.

"That's a good idea," I said as I started to palm him them his boxers. He bucked his hips up lightly not enough for Bryan to see.

"I'll be right back I am going to the bathroom," Bryan said getting up and leaving the table. Kyle turned to me and smashed his lip onto mine. He pulled back and smirked.

"You're going to pay for this," He said, and I smirked slipping my hand inside his boxers and slowly started stroking him.

"So when are you guys planning on telling the fan?" Bryan asked as he took his seat back at the table. I looked at Kyle to see him biting his lips to keep him from moaning.

"We don't know yet," I said running my thumb across the tip causing Kyle to grip my wrist.

"You okay Kyle?" Bryan asked. He was going to find out if Kyle doesn't stop.

"I-I don't feel so well," He said, and I picked up the pace making him moan, but he covered it as a cough.

He started bucking his hips up grinding against my hand. I slow down my movement teasing him, and he hit his elbow on the table groaning in pain which was a nice cover-up. He grabbed my hand underneath the table and started moving it desperately. I knew he was going to get me back for this.

"You guys ready to go?" Bryan asked, and we nodded.

"I'm going to go pay for the food," He got up and walked away. I picked up my pace running my thumb over the tip. Kyle laid his head down on the table covering up his moans.

I ran my thumb over the tip one more time, and he bucked his hips up spilling himself in his boxers. I stroke him through his height. I pulled my hand out and wiped it off with the napkin. I button his pants back up.

"All right Let's go," Bryan said.

I felt back he was sitting across from us while I have giving Kyle a handjob, but you know what that was payback.

~~~The End~~~