Part Sixty-Four ~Bryan and Tyler #2~

Requested by Kohnniegirl98

~~~Tyler's POV~~~

"Hey, guys it's Bryan! And today I have a special guest," I waited for Bryan to give me the signal. Once he did, I jumped into the picture.

"Sup, it's Tyler," Bryan and I was going to do a challenge together today. I don't remember which one.

"Today we are going to be doing not my leg challenge,"

"Do I go first?" Bryan asked.

"You can," Bryan laid down on the bed, and I climbed on top of him. I grabbed the cover and sat back. I felt a twit underneath me pretty sure I am sitting on his dick

"Oh oops sorry," I laughed. He was about to say something when we heard a moan in the distance.

"That wasn't you?" I shook my head no. I don't moan like that. Bryan pushed me off of him pausing the recording.

"Follow me and stay quiet," I nodded, and we quietly made our way up the stairs.

"You don't think?" We stopped at Johnnie's door.

"Oh, I think," Bryan peeked in, and his eyes widen. I shifted a little peeking inside sure enough they were.

"I have an idea for a video," Bryan smirked taking off down the stairs.

He isn't planning what I think he is. Is he? Even if he was he couldn't post it on youtube or anything like that could he? My eyes widened when I heard the moans get louder. Bryan ran back up the stairs with the camera in his hands.

"We are going to film a sex tape?"

"Not just any sex tape a Kohnnie sex tape," I quietly laughed and Bryan shushed me.

"They are so going to kill us," Bryan shushed me.

"That why we don't let them see it,"

"They are going to see it if you post it," The moans were getting louder and louder by the minute. I could tell they were getting close. It soon died down a little.

"I think they are done,"

"I don't-" He was cut off by a long groan.

"Now they are done," My eyes widen.

"Run!" I whispered.

We quietly ran down the stairs jumping on the couch. Kyle and Johnnie soon came down hand in hand.

"Hey, guys,"

"Sup?" We sat on the couch asking causally.

"You guys wouldn't have happened to been upstairs would you?" Bryan and I looked at each other.

"No why?" Kyle handed Johnnie something.

"So one of you wouldn't happen to leave a phone behind?" Kyle asked, and Johnnie held it up.

"Not mine!" Bryan lied.

"Isn't mine,"

"The background is of And-"

"We recor-" Bryan elbowed me in the side.

"Shut up!" He mouth and I rolled my eyes but did as he said.

"Mhm, so what did you guy record?" Kyle smirked.

"Not my leg challenge," Bryan lied and he held the camera up higher, and Bryan's eyes went huge.

"You know we are not stupid right?"

"It's pretty stupid to have sex when the number one Kohnnie shipper living in the same house,"

"That invading or privacy,"

"I'm sorry are you guys mad?"

"No," Bryan looked about as shocked as I was.

"W-what?" They looked at us and smirked.

"Because we are going to get even one way or another,"

~~~The end~~~

Kohnnies One Shotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें