Part Sixty-Nine ~Billy, Bryan, Kohnnie, Tyler #1~

Requested by CourtneyJones135

~~~Billy's POV~~~

Today Johnnie, Bryan, Tyler, Kyle and I are all hanging out, but as of right now we have nothing to do so we are just sitting in complete silence.

"I-I'm so bored," Kyle whined.

He shifted uncomfortably on my lap. I grabbed his hips making him stop. He realized what he was doing turning to me and smirked. He shifted on my laps once again adding pressure.

"K-Kyle," I shot him a warning glare which he completely ignores.

I could feel my pants tightening. He grinds his hips in a circular motion, and I throw my head back releasing a moan. I looked over to the guys to see them all looking at us.

I thought they were going to yell at us, but that didn't happen instead Johnnie smashed his lips onto Kyle's. I looked over to see Tyler and Bryan making out. I moved my hand over to Johnnie's pants. I unbutton them sticking my hand inside.

I grabbed hold of his member gently stroking him. Kyle climbed off my lap and onto Johnnie's. I started to unbutton my pants first and then Kyle's. I slipped my hand inside Kyle's pant stroking him while stroking myself.

~~~Bryan's POV~~~

Tyler was a moaning mess underneath me. He grabbed my hair pulling me down against him. I took this as my advantage and shoved my tongue into his mouth. I worked on our pants not caring about our shirts.

I pulled back and tugged our jeans off. You can see the outline of our cöck through our boxers. I dropped to my knees kissing him through his boxers.

He twitched, and I looked up and smirked. I tugged his boxers down taking him into my mouth. He ran his finger through my hair lightly pushing down.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

Kyle was gently grinding against me. I turned my head to the side, and Kyle took that as his chance to attack my neck. He finds my weak spot biting down.

I moaned and rolled my head to the side watching Bryan suck Tyler off. I couldn't believe we all were comfortable doing this in front of each other.

Kyle climbed off taking his clothes off leaving him completely naked. He climbed back on top of me. He lined me up and sank down. His face showing of pain and pleasure.

"A-are you okay want me to-" He started moving.

~~~Tyler's POV~~~

I pulled Bryan up ripping his shirt off. I took one of his nipples into my mouth teasing the other one. I kissed my way up to his lips. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission which I gladly accepted, and he slides in his tongue massaging his tongue with mine.

I unbutton his pants pulling them and his boxers down. I pulled him on my lap, and he grinds his hips in a circular motion. I gripped his hips tightly.

"Lube?" He shook his head no lining me up and sank down. He adjusts rocking his hips against me.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

It hurt slightly, but that soon decreased and turned more into pleasure. I looked over to Billy seeing him jerking off to us. I replaced his hand with mine moving it along with my movements.

Johnnie placed his hands on my hips slamming me back down with every thrust. He hit my prostate causing me to moan and tighten my grip on Billy.

"U-ugh fück Kyle," Billy said thrusting his hips up. Johnnie pulled out, and I stopped all my movements. Johnnie smirked and whispered something to Billy.

"O-Only if he up for it,"

"Kyle?"

"Mhm?"

I was slowly stroking myself. I need some pleasure. Johnnie grabbed my hand pulling it away. I just switched hands and Billy grabbed that one causing me to groan.

"Do you want to try something new?" Anything new seemed to turn me on because I twitched. I nodded, and Billy lifted me up, so I was on both of their laps.

"This is going to hurt," I nodded.

I didn't care; I liked trying new things. I felt Billy pushing in. I felt something else at my entrance. I looked back to see Johnnie slowly pushing in next to Billy. I dropped my head groaning in pain from the new stretch.

"Shh it's almost in," Johnnie whispered rubbing my back.

Once he was entirely in pain was gone maybe that because he was letting me adjust.

~~~Billy's POV~~~

I could feel Johnnie rubbing up against me. Kyle nodded signaling for us to move. I slowly begin moving, and he hissed in pain causing me to stop my movements.

"D-don't stop," He whined.

He pushed back against us causing Johnnie and I to gasp thrusting our hips up. Kyle moaned and gripped the couch. I nodded over to Johnnie, and he slowly started moving while I held Kyle in place.

Kyle kept rocking his hips back against us. I could feel the knot building up. I grabbed Kyle's member and started pumping him. Johnnie kept moving while I was holding back. I moaned loudly and thrust my hips up releasing deep inside Kyle.

~~~Bryan's POV~~~

I rocked my hips against Tyler wrapping my hands around his neck. I looked over to Kyle and Johnnie, and the sight turned me on even more. Billy and Johnnie were both fücking Kyle. Billy moaned loudly signaling his release.

I turned back toward Tyler leaning in and kissed him. He gripped my hips moving along with my thrust. I throw my head back when he hit my prostate.

I could tell he was close and I wasn't going to lie so was I. I started jerking myself off. I could feel the knot building up. My free hand gripped onto Tyler's arms.

He kept thrusting hitting that special spot soon I was releasing all over us. I laid limp in his arms as he continued fücking me through my height.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

I felt Billy releasing, and it made thing most easier to slide in and out. Kyle got the hang of it and started bouncing on us both. Billy grabbed hold of his member pumping it causing Kyle to whimper.

I could tell he was getting closer. If I could I plan on trying to last longer than him. Kyle kept moving on top of us, and I could feel the pre-cüm running down my length.

I wrapped my arm around Kyle's waist thrusting up into him. I dig my nails into his back most likely going to leave a bruise.

~~~Tyler's POV~~~

I kept thrusting into Bryan; he didn't even get a chance to come down from his height. I could feel the knot building up a couple more thrust, and I was done releasing deep within Bryan.

He lightly ground against me. We just sat there, and I could feel myself shrinking inside him. I lifted Bryan up slipping out. I looked over to see Johnnie, Billy and Kyle still going. I lead my head on Bryan closing my eyes.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

My breathing was becoming uneven. I felt the knot building up inside me.

"J-Johnnie I-I'm going to-"

"Cüm for us Kyle," Billy speed his pace up running his finger over my tip.

I moaned laying my side in the crock of his neck. He kept stroking me through my height a few more thrust and Johnnie was done. He lifted me up both him and Billy slipped out. He placed me back on his lap.

"W-we all should probably take a shower," I looked over to see Bryan andTyler asleep.

"or we can sleep," I laid my head on Johnnie's chest closing my eyes.

~~~The end~~~