Part Thirty-Six ~Kohnnie #29~

Requested by @jessielee907

~~~Johnnie'sPOV~~~

"Do you have to go?" I asked. I hugged Kyle one last time. He needs to head back home, and I don't want him to go.

"I'm sorry, but I have to. I'll be sure to skype you every day,"

"Promise?" I asked.

"I promise," He said kissing my forehead.

"Flight 64 to Ohio now boarding,"

"That's me. Bye, I love you," He kissed me. I stood there and watched him leave. I am not sure when I will see him again.

"Are you ready to go?" Bryan asked. I looked at him and nodded. We started walking out of the airport. I turned and took one last look behind me.

~~~A few days later~~~

I haven't gotta any sleep since he left. I tossed and turned in the bed. I couldn't sleep without Kyle. I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in Bryan," Bryan opened the door and walked in.

"You can't sleep?" He asked, and I shook my head no. I couldn't get Kyle out of my mind.

"Um, this is going to sound weird but can I-um sleep with you?" I asked looking down.

"Johnnie you're my best friend. I wouldn't mind if you lay in the bed with me."

I honestly didn't feel like moving, so I just pulled him in my bed. I wrapped my arms around his waist. It wasn't Kyle, but at least I had someone to cuddle with.

"I wish Kyle was here," I whispered, and he rubbed my back just like Kyle used too.

I still couldn't sleep mostly because Kyle was still on my mind and also Bryan wouldn't stop snoring. I tried everything. I smacked him with the pillow. I tried to push him off the bed which backfire, and I ended up falling off the bed. Before I knew it, It was morning, and Bryan was starting to wake up. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"Johnnie wake up," He shook me lightly, and I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"You still didn't any sleep?" He asked, and I shook my head no.

"Johnnie I know you miss Kyle, but you're going to have to try to sleep,"

~~~Two Months Later~~~

"Kyle?" We were in the park. I was looking everywhere for him.

"Where is he?" I whispered. I looked in the slides near the swings and up in the trees, and he was nowhere to be found.

"Joh-" I followed the sound, and there were Kyle and some dude. The man had a gun to Kyle's head. He looked at me and smirked taking off his mask.

"A-Austin?" He cocked the gun and pulled the trigger.

"Kyle!!!" I yelled. I looked around the room, and it was just a dream. I got out of bed and ran into Bryan's room.

"Where is he?" I cried tears were running all down my face. I ran down the stairs.

"Bryan?"

"In the living room," I ran in the living room and stopped dead in my tracks. He sits there looking at me.

"Kyle!" I yelled running over and jumped on top of him.

"I thought I lost you. Please don't go," I cried, and he wrapped his arms around me calming me down.

"I'm not leaving you,"

"I said he could move in with us," I looked over at Bryan. I jumped up and hugged him.

"Thank you, thank you," He laughed and hugged me back.

"Now I'm going to sleep," He got up and walked up the stairs. Kyle laid down and pulled me down with him.

"Sleep," He cuddled me, and I could feel myself slowly drifting off.

"I love you,"

~~~The end~~~