Part Sixty ~Kohnnie #44~

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I sat there and watched my boyfriend grind on a red-headed boy. No, I'm not mad maybe a little jealous. I got up and walked over to Johnnie pulling him close. I shot a glance at the boy.

"We were just dancing my boyfriend Luke is right over there," He pointed to a blonde sitting with two other dudes.

"The name Michael,"

"Kyle," He smiled and walked off. I watched him until he was gone.

"Come with me,"

I grabbed Johnnie's hand and pulled him across the room from the corner of my eyes. I saw Michael winked at him. My blood started boiling underneath my skin. I dragged him into the bathroom locking it.

"Are you o-" I cuff him off slamming him into the wall.

"You think that was funny?" I asked pressing my body against his.

"Did Michael do this?" I grabbed his bulge squeezing it. He gasps and shook his head no.

"Use your words,"

"N-No,"

"No what?" I growled. I pulled him closer to me.

"No Kyle?"

"Wrong!" I smacked his ass.

"Try again,"

"No daddy," I smirked.

"We will finish this at him,"

I walked out of the bathroom didn't care if my boner was showing or not. Johnnie walked out after me, and I grabbed his hand and led him out of the bar.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

Kyle dragged me out of the bar. I did a quick wink to Michael which he returned.

"Where are we going daddy?" I know the word daddy turns him on.

"Home," He growled.

I climbed into the car. I can't wait until we get home. The car ride was silent, and I notice Kyle still have a problem. I was going to help, but he smacked my hand away.

"Bad boy doesn't get to touch," He placed his hand on his crotch rubbing himself through his jeans. I should be doing that I should be the one making him feel good.

"Enjoying the view," I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I rolled my eyes and locked out the window. I wonder how jealous he could get. We pulled up to the house. I was the first one out Kyle trailing behind me slowly.

"Hurry up!" I whined, and that only caused him to go even slower. I groaned and grabbed the keys from him. I opened the door and walked in.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

Once I closed the door, I grabbed Johnnie and slammed him against the wall.

"M-mhm, Micha-" His eyes widen.

"Did you just?" He shook his head.

"I believe you did," I pressed my body against him.

"Tell me Johnnie does Michael do this," I grind my hips hard against him.

"H-He does it b-better," I growled.

"Bedroom now!"

I knew what Johnnie was doing. I wasn't stupid. I walked up to the room to find Johnnie laying on the bed playing with himself.