Part Fourteen ~Kohnnie #14~

A/N: Read the last chapter to understand.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

Thanks to Kyle now I have a freaking boner. Once we got home, I would have to fix this problem. I felt Kyle place his hand on my leg and I shot him a glare. I grabbed his hand and pushed it off. It doesn't matter how hard I am all I care about was trying to get us home safely.

He placed his hand back on my leg making its way up to my crotch. I gasped when he squeezed my member through my jeans. He unbuttons my pants pulling my member out slowly stroking me.

"K-Kyle I'm driving," He smirked and leaned over taking me into his mouth.

"K-Kyle,"

He swirled his tongue around my tip, and I ran my fingers through his hair. There was no point in stopping him now. He bobbed his head lightly glazing me with his teeth which to me was a turn on, and he used that as his advantage.

"O-Oh F-Fuck,"

I throw my head back enjoying the pleasure until I felt the car vibrate with only made it a lot better. I tried to keep my eyes on the road. I glance down at Kyle, and he looked up at me with his innocent eyes. I moaned at the sight. I turned my attention back to the road. I moaned loudly when I felt him take all of me in until I was hitting the back of his throat.

"Y-You're good at this," I grabbed a fist full of his hair making him go faster.

I felt the knot building up, but I was holding back. I didn't want this to end yet. I turned on our road, and he quickens his pace swirling his tongue around my tip, and I bucked my hips up.

"I-I'm going to c-" I moaned loudly as I grabbed a fist full of his hair pushing him down as I came. I pulled into the driveway, and he made sure I was clean and placed me back into my pants. I sat there catching my breath.

"Round two?" I asked, and he smirked. I couldn't wait until we get in the house.