Part Twelve ~Kohnnie #12~

And here I thought we would just be talking little did I know we'd be taking chances in the closet.

"Kyle, you're drunk." I laughed, he just keep dancing, I might as well have a couple drinks too.

He pushed me up against the wall, and I can feel his hips in the bittersweet movement of our lip.

I moaned into the kiss, I wanted more so much more. He lend in to my ear and whispered to me "I want you to be my first one, and I want your first one to be me." I moaned

We better find a room as we stumbled down the stairs

Bryan and Damon looked over at us

And everyone knows but we know no one cares. You shorten my breathe my breathe and you lay down on the floor. I remember everything, but I forget to lock the door.

The way kyle was breathing, turned on even more, and his eyes they're so bright, my chest gets tight just looking at him. We both know this isn't right, this isn't right

We stumbled through the door, and he was holding my hand and all of our friend won't let us live it down and I was so proud to finally be a man "This is just a one night stand." Kyle said, it felt like my heart just broke.

"That isn't fair. I love you." I went to grab his face, but he pulled away.

Now you're screaming, "I don't love you and I never did You're just a number in my pocket so get the hell over it.

"Kyle please!" I yelled, running after him. He slammed the bathroom door shut, I banged on it "Please, don't say that." He opened the door and run past me, I fall to my knees, fucking my best friend was nothing, but a one night stand.

(My first song doc good bad?)