Part Fifty-Eight ~Kohnnie and Rylin #1~

Requested by @Nicol-e_b

~~~Rylin's POV~~~

"The movie ended now what?" Kyle asked.

He had his head laying on Johnnie's lap. I need to get a picture of that. I grabbed my phone snapping a photo sending it to Bryan. They laughed and rolled their eyes.

"Do you want to play Truth or Dare?" They looked at each other.

"Naughty version," I smirked, and the shrugged.

"Rule if you don't do the dare or you refuse to tell the truth you got to take something off,"

"I'm done, Kyle" We looked at Kyle who just nodded.

"All right Kyle you're first. Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare," I smirked and looked over at Johnnie.

"I dare you to make out with Johnnie," He blushed, and Johnnie winked at him.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I grabbed Johnnie's face and smashed my lips to his. I have always had a crush on him although he knows it. I don't think he would like me back. It honestly surprised me when he kissed back. I licked his bottom lip asking for permission.

I was dared to make out with him and making our needed tongue. I could do a lot of things with my tongue. He opened his mouth slightly.

I let my tongue slip in, and he pushed me back on the floor climbing on top of me. It would have been more heated if Rylin hadn't cleared his throat. He pulled back placing one last kiss on my lip, and I tugged on his lip rings.

"All right Truth or Dare Rylin?"

"Truth," I knew Rylin for a long time, and the growing bulge in his pants is something new to me.

"Are you gay?" He looked at me confused, and I looked over to Johnnie seeing if he saw what I saw.

"No why?"

"The bulge in your pants say otherwise," I smirked and he looked down blushing.

"Fine y-yes,"

"Truth or Dare Johnnie," I asked.

"Dare,"

"I dare you too," I started looking at Rylin and smirking.

"Blow Rylin," I finished.

Johnnie shrugged and crawled over to Rylin. He started undoing his pants pulling them and his boxers down, his member slapping against his stomach.

"Not bad," He looked at me and winked.

I was just kidding when I told Johnnie to do that. I didn't know he would take it literally. I could feel my pants getting extremely uncomfortable. I unbutton my pants slipping my hand inside.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

Rylin was bigger than what I thought he would be, but I have seen bigger. I walked in on Kyle jerking off before. I am not going to lie. I have a massive crush on him. I looked up at Rylin his head was back, and his eyes were closed.

I looked over to see Kyle stroking himself watching us. I pulled off with a pop pulling my shirt over my head. Rylin looked at me and then over to Kyle.

It looks like he was thinking what I was. We crawled closer to Kyle Rylin kissing Kyle while I took his member in my mouth paying extra attention to his tip.

~~~Rylin's POV~~~

Kyle pulled back moaning slightly smashing his lip back on mine. I kissed along his jawline down to his next. I want to find that one spot that makes him weak. I believe I found it when Kyle moaned loudly bucking his hips up.

I moaned when I felt his hand wrapped around me. Johnnie soon took his place using his mouth. I reached down and tugged Johnnie's jeans off along with his boxers. I grabbed hold of his member slowly stroking him. I tugged on his hair pulling him up and on my lap.

He didn't have to be told as he lined himself up and slowly sunk down. He begins bouncing on top of me. Kyle leaned over attacking my neck. I closed my eyes letting my head rolled to the side. I never thought I would be doing this with my best friends but damn it feel good.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I pulled back from Rylin neck. I left a hickey, but I honestly didn't care. He looked at me grabbing hold of my throbbing member using the pre-cüm as lubricant to stroke me. My mouth opened slightly letting moans fall seeing Johnnie riding Rylin could and would send me over the edge. Johnnie looked at me with lust in his eyes. He leaned over and kissed me tugging on my bottom lip.

"F-Fück me,"

My eyes widen at what I offered. I never bottom before I usually top but yet I wanted him. He pulled off of Rylin grabbing my legs pulling me closer to him. He lined up and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck hissing when I felt his tip pushing in.

"I-It's going to hurt at first," I looked over at Rylin to see him stroking himself.

Johnnie turned me sideways, so I was laying on my side. Rylin crawled over in front of me wriggling his bum against me. I grabbed his hips keeping him close. I lined myself up and pushed in smirking when he hissed.

"M-move," Johnnie and I begin moving at the same time. I wrapped my hand around Rylin member jerking him off.

"Y-You like that?" My hips jerked, and my head fell down to his shoulder when Johnnie hit that bundle of joy.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

I was not going to last any longer. I thrust into Kyle hitting that spot repeatedly.

"I-I'm going to c-cü-"

I looked over Kyle's shoulder to see Rylin coming all over the floor. I am going to have to clean that or Bryan going to be asking a lot of questions. Kyle moaned from Rylin clutching around him.

Rylin pulled off and rolled on his side. I grabbed Kyle slamming him back against me. I grip onto his hips moaning loudly. He rocked his hips back against me, and I attacked hit neck biting and sucking on the skin leaving love bites. My thrust was becoming sloppy.

"S-Suck him," Rylin didn't have to be told twice.

I watched how quickly he took Kyle into his mouth. I kept pushing through until I couldn't take any more. I released strings after strings of cüm inside him. I pulled out laying on my back. We all lay there panting catching our breath when the door opened.

"I'm back from flor-" Standing at the door with a shock expression was Bryan.

"I-I don't even want to know I am just going to go to bed," He walked past us and into his room.

"I honestly wasn't expecting him to get here that early," I laughed. We got cleaned up and threw back on our clothes.

"Same time tomorrow?"

"Next time warn somebody," Bryan laughed.

~~~The end~~~