Part Seventy-Nine ~Kohnnie #53~

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

We walked into the bedroom not even breaking the kiss. I shut the door and slammed him against it. I cuffed his member through his jeans.

"O-Oh daddy,"

I felt my jeans tighten at the word. I pulled back panting from the kiss. He took his shirt off throwing it across the room. I grabbed his ass signaling him to jump. He jumped wrapped his legs around my waist.

I carried him over to the bed gently placing him on it. I climbed in between his legs. He tugged at the hems of my shirt signaling that he wants it off. I lean up tugging my shirt over my head. I throw it somewhere in the room. I tugged him up by his shirt kissing him.

I pulled his shirt over his head joining mine somewhere in the room. I kissed his neck biting and sucking on his neck. He moaned lightly, and I smirked against his skin. I pushed him back down on the bed.

I kissed down his chest getting closer and closer to his lower region. I unbutton his pants throwing them across the room. He flipped us and started working on my clothes. In a blink of an eye, we were both naked.

He climbed onto my lap grinding our member against one another. I reached over into the bedside drawer grabbing the condom and a bottle of lube. I lubed up my three fingers rimming one around his hole.

I slowly pushed the finger in, and he groaned burying his head in my neck. I rubbed his back with my free hand slowly pushing in another finger. He whined, and I slowly pulled my finger out.

"W-why you stop?"

"I thought I was hurting you," He shook his head no.

I pushed my two fingers back in slowly started moving them. The lube was making it easier for me to slide in and out. I curled my finger looking for his prostate. I believe I found it when Johnnie moaned out loud. I smirked and removed my finger lining myself up.

He took matters into his our hand as he slammed himself down moaning loudly. He has done this plenty of times so I know he wasn't hurt and he showed that by the way, he started moving. He picked himself up slamming back down onto me.

I grabbed his hips digging my bails into his skin. He grinds his hips while moving against me. I throw my head back releasing a small moan. He leaned down kissing my beck. I wrapped my arms around his waist thrusting up into him.

I switched angles trying to find his sweet spot. I lean up, so his legs were wrapped around my waist. I was honestly so sick of fücking him on the bed. I placed him on the dresser slamming into him until I was balls deep.

He clutched around me, and I let a moan slip past my lips. I placed my hand on the mirror behind his head slamming into his prostate repeatedly. He scratched down my back probably drawing blood, but I don't care. I laid my head on his shoulder.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

I could feel Kyle's breath on my neck and by the way he was breathing he was close. He pulled out of me, and I whine because of the loss of contact.

He pulled me off the dresser turning me around pressing my body against the mirror. He slammed into me causing me to scream out loud.

"Ahh fück," He grabbed a fist full of my hair pulling him back against him.

"Y-You like me fücking your tight ass?"

"Y-yes harder,"

"W-What was there?"

"H-Hard,"

I groaned when he picked up his pace slamming into my prostate. He pulled my whole body against him grabbing my member stroking me. I grind against his hand, and I moaned loudly. He let my hair go, and I slammed my head into the mirror.

It smashed the corner, but I didn't care I wasn't hurt. I bucked my hips up one last time releasing all over his head. A few thrust later and Kyle released deep within me. He rode through his height pulling out. I weakly turned around.

"H-holy shit," He reached over and touched my forehead causing me to hiss in pain. He removed his fingers, and there was blood.

"That's going to need stitches,"

"W-what the fuck did you do?" I walked into the bathroom looking in the mirror. It wasn't a big cut, but it wasn't small either.

"Get dressed we're going to the hospital,"

~~~At The Hospital~~~

"How exactly did this happen?" The doctor asked. Kyle and I looked at one another.

"He slipped and fell," Kyle lied. The doctor just looked at us. He shrugged it off as he cleaned and stitched my wounds.

"Thanks," I smiled. Kyle and I walked out of the hospital hand in hand.

"Next time we are not having sex near any glass," I said, and he laughed.

"You didn't feel it until I touched it," He laughed, and I rolled my eyes smacking his arm.

~~~At Home~~~

We walked into the apartment to see Bryan sitting on the couch.

"Hey, guys..." He looked at me.

"What happened to your head?" He asked, and Kyle and I just laughed.

~~~The end~~~