Part Fifty-One ~Kohnnie, Bryan and Damon #1~

Requested by @katiemay77

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"Ah fück!"

"S-sorry I-I didn't mean too-"

"Just shut up and fück me," Johnnie said. I slowly begin moving. I didn't want to hurt Johnnie. We have done this bunch of times.

"Faster," He moaned wrapping his legs around me pulling me down closer to him.

"Y-You're so tight," I rocked my hips into his closing the gap between us.

"O-Oh shit," I lifted Johnnie's hips.

"Move," He begins moving slowly at first but then picking up his pace. I squeezed his ass causing him to tighten around me.

"Ahh füc-"

"Holy shit!!!" We stopped and turned to see Bryan and Damon standing there.

"How long have you guys been standing there?" I shifted causing Johnnie to moan.

"S-stop moving,"

"Don't let us be a bother continue what you were doing," Bryan said. I blushed and looked down, but I couldn't help but notice the bulges in their jeans.

"Looks like you guys are enjoying it," I said, and Johnnie looked over and smirked. He pulled me down.

"Let them join," He whispered.

"Um you guys wan-I'm not asking them that," Johnnie looked up/

"Do you guys want to turn this twosome into a foursome?" I groaned and buried my head in his shoulder.

"Sure,"

I looked up at them in shock. They stripped, and sure enough, they were naked. Bryan walked in front of Johnnie and Johnnie took him into his mouth, and I took Damon into mine while thrusting into Johnnie.

I hit that one spot that caused him to curse. I pulled off of Damon and he smashing his lips on mine. Bryan came up behind Damon.

~~~Damon's POV~~~

I felt something at my butt I turned to see Bryan lining up. He slowly pushed in, and it hurt at first but that soon changed. He placed his hands on my hips and began thrusting in.

Kyle wrapped his hand around me while still fücking a moaning Johnnie below him. Bryan found my prostate causing me to moan loudly. I gripped on the edge of the couch. Bryan soon pulled out, and Kyle followed causing both Johnnie and I to whine from the loss of contact.

"Damon ride me,"

I didn't have to be told twice as I climbed on Johnnie's lap lining him up and slowly sinking down.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

It felt good not being the one on the bottom. He begins moving on top of me, and I opened my mouth slightly. I groaned and bucked my hips up, and he moaned loudly. I stopped because I thought I hurt him.

"Again," I started moving again. I looked over to see Bryan and Kyle making out grinding against one another which was hot.

"Fücking tight,"

I bucked my hips up causing him to scream out. I reached down and started stroking him. He bucked his hips up. He pinned my hands down and began slamming himself down on me. Kyle reached over and jerked him off while sucking off Bryan.

~~~Bryan's POV~~~

I was not going to last long with the way Kyle was doing with his mouth. He lightly teased my tip. I grabbed a fist full of his hair. He looked up giving me an innocent look. He nodded giving me go ahead and fück his mouth, and that's what I did.

I felt myself hitting the back of Kyle's throat. I could see why Johnnie liked him. I moaned throwing my head back, and Kyle took over taking me into his mouth.

"S-shit you're good at this," He licked up my shaft swirling his tongue around collecting the pre-cüm.

"A-ah fück, I am going to cüm,"

I looked over to see Damon blowing his load which sent me off. I forced Kyle's head down moaning loudly. He pulled off with a pop licking his lips. I grabbed him and smashed my lips to his. He pulled off and looked over at Damon who was pulling off of Johnnie.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I looked over at Johnnie, and you could tell he was close. He looked at me and smirked.

"Ride me, Kyle," I blushed. I have only been a bottom once, but I could always try again. I climbed onto Johnnie lining him up and sunk down on him.

"S-so tight," He groaned.

He slowly began moving out of me only to slam back in causing me to scream out in pain. I laid my head on his chest letting him do most of the work. I kissed his chest taking one of his nipples into my mouth.

He moaned and gripped my hips tightly, and I grind down against him. He bucked his hips up hitting that one spot. He stayed there, and the pleasure was starting to become too much.

He reached underneath me and grabbed my member teasing me lightly which didn't last long. I buried my face into his neck moaning loudly spilling myself all over us. He pulled me off and started stroking himself.

He is my boyfriend. I could do that for him. I replaced his hand and started stroking him. He looked me straight in the eyes. I could feel him throbbing and the pre-cüm running onto my hand making it easier to stroke him.

"Kyle," He grabbed my hand and started moving it faster. I let him kissing the tip."I-I'm going to,"

I took him into my mouth bobbing my head quickly. He forced my head down release in my mouth. I swallowed only leaving a little. I leaned up and smashed my lips to his sliding my tongue inside. We fought for dominance. We pulled back and looked over to Damon and Bryan asleep naked laying on one another.

"You know all the time they took pictures of us?" I asked, and Johnnie shook his head yes.

"We should take a picture of that, but the difference is we'll have a nake one to show the fans, and they will only have one of use cuddling asleep," Johnnie smirked and grabbed his phone taking the picture. For the rest of the night, we laid there naked cuddling up to each other.

"Do you think I can be top from now on?" I laughed and shook my head no.

"We can switch it up. One day I'll top and one day you will. Fair?" He smiled and nodded placing a kiss on my lips.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

~~~The end~~~