Part Sixty-Two ~Kyle and Bryan #1~

Requested by CourtneyJones135 

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"I'm bored."

I laid my head on Bryan's lap. I moved in with Bryan ever since Johnnie moved in with his girlfriend Alex. I used to have a crush on Johnnie, but things changed. I may or may not have one on Bryan. Bryan started running his fingers through his hair, and honestly, it turned me on.

My turn on would have to be lip biting, hair pulling. I like kinky shit. My last boyfriend had a daddy kink, but he also had a small one. Can you guess who topped in that relationship?

I don't like the guys just by their dick size. I like them for their personalities, but he was also a dick too. I caught him fücking another guy, so I came running to Bryan and Johnnie, and they took me in.

When Johnnie moved out I took his old room still smells like him. He would come over to visit along with Alex. I have nothing against her. She's a fantastic person if I wasn't gay and if Johnnie weren't dating her, I would try.

"Kyle?" I noticed Bryan waving his hand in my face.

"S-Sorry what?"

"I have been calling your name for the last few minutes,"

"Is everything okay?"

"Just thinking about something," I wasn't laying I was still mostly thinking about what my ex did.

"About your ex?" I nodded.

He sighs and bits his lip, and I couldn't help but watch his lips. I could feel my pants suddenly becoming tight.

"Kyle?" I looked up at Bryan to see him smirking.

~~~Bryan's POV~~~

I wasn't dumb. I knew Kyle started having feels for me. I was there throughout his break up. I noticed his looking at my lips.

"Kyle?" I smirked.

He looked up at me, and I cupped his face pulling him in closer. I stopped a few inches away feeling his warm breath on my lips. I closed the gap connecting our lips. It wasn't a lust filled kiss; it was a normal kiss.

We pulled back for air looking into one another eyes. I have always liked Kyle, but I didn't know if he would gain feelings for me. He pulled me back in for another kiss laying on the bed with me over top of him.

The kiss was heated, and he would grind his hips up causing friction to our clothed erection getting harder and harder by the second.

I pulled back from the kiss, kissing along his jaw line. He moaned when I found that one spot just a little bit above his collarbone. I begin sucking on that one spot planning on leaving a hickey.

I pulled back with a smirk tugging at the hems of my shirt. I leaned up and pulled it off. I climbed off of him, and he groaned from the loss of contact. I grabbed the items I needed.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

Bryan climbed back on top of me placing the items on the bedside table lube, condom, vibrator, cuff, cöck ring. I looked at him.

"I know you like kinky shit," He smirked.

I am going to enjoy this. He pulled me up but my collar tugging my shirt over my head pushing me back down on the bed. He grabbed the cuffs, cuffing me to the bad.

"Are they too tight?" He asked, and I wiggled arms. They were just little, but I wasn't going to ruin the fun.

"Nope," I lied.