Part Eighty ~Kohnnie #54~

Requested by: @purdygirl2002

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I couldn't believe I was sick. I was supposed to go to Los Angeles to see Johnnie. My phone ringed and I weakly reached over to grab it.

"H-Hello?" My voice sounded awful.

"Hey, Kyle it's Johnnie. Are you okay man?"

"No dawg I am sick with the cold. I won't be able to make it to LA I'm sorry,"

"Don't worry about it. I will come down and see you," I don't want to put Johnnie through all that trouble.

"It's fine you don't have to go through all that trouble,"

"It's cool I want to see you," He said.

"All right,"

"I'll be there soon,"

A/N: I don't know how long it takes to get from LA to Ohio, so it will be a day.

~~~The next day~~~

I groaned slowly getting out of the bed. I made my way downstairs to the living room. I threw myself on the couch. Johnnie should be getting here today.

There was a knock at the door, and I slowly got off the couch making my way over to the door. I opened it, and there stood Johnnie.

"Hey,"

"Hey," His smiled dropped. I walked back over to the couch throwing myself on it.

"Want me to get you anything?"

"Some water please," He disappeared into the kitchen a few seconds later coming back with a glass of water.

"Thanks," I drunk the water sitting the glass on the table. He placed his hand on my forehead.

"Come on let get you to bed,"

He helped me off the couch and up to my room. He opened my bedroom door. I don't care I stripped down to just my boxers climbing into the bed.

I felt the bed shift as Johnnie climbed in beside me. I rolled over closer to him laying my head on his chest. He ran his hand along my chest.

I would be lying if I said it wasn't turning me on. I felt my boxers tighten a little and I looked up at Johnnie. He looked down at me and smiled. His eyes flick down to my lips. I bit my lips, and he let a small moan slip from his lips.

"D-don't do that," He ran his thumb over my lip.

"Why?" I smirked.

"I just don't,"

"Does it turn you on, Johnnie?" I bit my lip again, and he groaned pulling me on top of him kissing me. I pulled back.

"I-I'm sick Johnnie,"

"I don't care,"

He leaned up and kissed me yet again, and I smiled into the kiss. I pulled at the hems of his shirt signaling that I wanted it removed. I pulled his shirt over his head throwing it across the room. I ran my hand over his chest.

I leaned down and kissed his neck. I tried to find that one spot that makes him go weak in the knees. I found it just below his ear. I lightly took the skin in between my teeth sucking on it.

He moaned running his hand along my back. I pulled back admiring my mark. I kissed down his chest and down to his v-line. I looked up at him and smiled.

I unbutton his pants tugging them down as he lifted so I can slide them pass his ass. They joined his shirt somewhere across the room. We were lifted in just our boxers. I kissed over his boxers.