Part Sixty-Seven ~Kohnnie #45~

Requested by @Ccjordan01

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

Why do people pick on other people? I honestly don't get it. I get picked on for wearing girl clothes. I am a cross dresser. I don't go all out and wear fake boobs no. I wear thongs, girls jeans, and girl shirts. Is that honestly something to pick on?

Just because I am a guy, I can't do that? The only friend I have is Bryan and Kyle, and they accept me for what I am. I came out to them. I don't know if it was excitement or just relief, but something sparked in Kyle's eyes.

I have always had a crush on Kyle ever since he got here. I stood up for him, and we have been friend ever since then. I am glad to have him in my life. If I lost him, I don't know how things would be.

"Heyyyy Gurl," I laughed at Bryan.

He was always a nice guy. He found it cute that I was a cross-dresser. He was like a brother to me. I didn't have any family left. I mean I do, but they give me away when they found out I was gay.

I am now in a foster home waiting for someone to adopt me. Why would someone want to adopt a gay cross dresser? I have no idea but if it was me. I would do it in a heartbeat. I want a kid when I grow up I am planning on adopting since I have one.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Did you see what happened earlier?" He was probably talking about what happened between Cyr and Damon.

"Yeah, I saw. They were perfect together. What happened?"

"The school slut Amanda tried to get all over Cyr and Damon thought it was something else,"

"Isn't that bull," I looked up to see Kyle, and I smiled. He sat down beside me, and I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

"J-Johnnie?" Bryan snapped his finger in front of my face.

"S-Sorry I-I was just thinking about something," I looked down at my plate of food. I notice Bryan giving Kyle a small nod.

"Johnnie can I talk to you," I nodded.

He got up and walked out of the cafe. I followed in behind him. He pulled me in the bathroom shutting and locking the door. I looked around the walls was pink. He had pulled us into the girl's room.

"Johnnie ever since I got here. I liked you. I wanted you to be mine, and I was so scared to tell you. I thought you were straight," Kyle is gay, and he likes me?

"When you told me you were gay I was happy. I could finally make you mine without you thinking it was weird," I didn't say anything he looked at me and then down to the floor.

"I-I guess you don't feel the same way,"

I lifted his chin and kissed him. It wasn't a kiss that was filled with lust; it was a kiss filled with love. I am glad I was kissing Kyle.

~~~The end~~~