Part Forty-One ~Kohnnie #34~

Requested by zoey_marie_quinn

A taste for blood won't hold them back with nails that cut like razor. 

A bite or a scratch could change you that's how I lost my best friend Bryan.

Hungry for flesh see the undead hot on our trails they chase us we need a place somewhere to hide where they won't think to go inside. 

"Where do we go?" Kyle asked, and I looked around for somewhere we could hide.

"Johnnie over there," Jordan pointed, and I nodded.Watch as your darkest fears return to life (your sins will find you out)

We ran into the building. We board and locked the doors as best as we could.

"Who's going to take the night shift?"

"I will," Jeydon said.

"Everyone gets some sleep," I laid down with Kyle beside me.

"I'm scared," He whispered.

"We all are,"

Don't bother sleeping without on eye open wide there are creatures in the night to haunt you. Their arms are reaching out to hold you tight your demons comes alive to chase you. (Ba dada dada da da) 

"Kyle," I shook him lightly. He was having a bad dream. His eyes shot open, and he looked around panic filled his eyes.

"Guys," Kyle pointed.

Nowhere to run they're closing in on us I can the faces in the Windows staring in at us

"What are we going to do?" They were banging on the window trying to get in.

"I-I don't know. Alex do you have an idea?" She shook her head no.

Don't bother sleeping without one eye open wide there are creatures in the night to haunt you. Their arms are reaching out to hold you tight your demons come alive to chase you. 

"Jordan you take the front door. Alex and Austin you take the back if anything comes in you put a bullet in their fucking brains! We're coming out of this alive we won't become like them. We're leaving here tonight. We're leaving alive," I looked around for Kyle but couldn't find him. I turned to see him walk around the corner and I stopped dead in my track.

"J-Johnnie," He has been bitten.

There's no way to stop what has been you felt the bite now you'll be one don't tell your friends what you've become. 

"What going to happen?" He cried, and I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Y-you're going to change," I looked at him blood was oozing down his neck. I looked him in the eyes.

You're the not the same cause I can see it in your eyes I can see it on your face you're hoping for a taste. 

"You're going to have to shot me," I shook my head no. I wouldn't be able to do it.

"Johnnie oh my god Kyle," Alex was standing at the door.

"Johnnie you got to if you don't I will end up like them and I don't want to be like them," He cried, and I nodded.

Do you feel your blood starting to boil within your skin?

Do you feel your stomach turning? You know that it's the end!

This is the end.

I grabbed my gun and pointed it at Kyle's head.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," I took a deep breath.

(No turning back now you're under its spell) (we have no choice, but to send your body back to hell) 

I pulled the trigger dropping the gun and dropping to my knee.

"What happened?" Jordan asks running into the room. He looked at Kyle's lifeless body.

Don't bother sleeping without one eye open wide there are creatures in the night to haunt you their arms are reaching out to hold you tight you demons come alive to chase you.

I heard the sound of the door being knocked down and then screams.

"We're trapped. We are all going to do," A bunch of zombies came around the corner.

Here they come! There's nowhere left to run.

Fuck!

~~~The end~~~