Part Nineteen ~Brandy #1~

~~~Bryan's POV~~~

Andy was hanging out with his band at the after party. I couldn't get my eyes off of him. I asked Johnnie if he could do me a favor so here I am sitting on his lap acting flirty with him. Andy came over and sat down on the couch, and I put my plan into action.

"Those lip rings look adorable on you," I said.

"Don't you agree Andy?" I asked looking over to him, and he looked a little upset.

"Yeah fucking adorable," He mumbled. I got up and grabbed Johnnie's hand.

"Come dance with me," I whispered loud enough for him and Andy to hear. Johnnie knew everything I was going to do.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I grind against him. I could see from the corner of my eyes. Andy was watching us closely. I let out a fake moan and next thing I know I pulled away from Johnnie and was dragged into a room.

"I know what you're doing!" Andy growled licking my neck.

"I was just dancing with my best friend," I said acting all innocent.

"Grinding is dancing now? I should punish you," He grabbed my ass pulling me closer to him.

"You're mine to touch," He squeezed my ass making me moan.

"Mine to fück," He ground against me making my breath hitch.

"Mine," He grabbed my crotch squeezing it.

"Do you understand?" He growled nibbling on my neck.

"I don't think so," I smirked, and he pulled back.

"I guess I'll have to prove it," He said with a devilish smirked pushing me to my knees.

"Suck me, make me hard, so I can fück you hard," I unbuckled his pants pulling them down and palmed him through his jeans.

"I said suck," He snapped.

I loved this side of him. I pulled his boxers down he was huge and he wasn't even hard yet. I stroked him slowly at first swirling my tongue around his tip. I sucked him in taking all of him in. No, I don't have any gag reflexes as he grabbed a fist full of my head and started thrusting into my mouth. He was in a fit of moan. Good thing the music was to loud to hear. I sucked on his top half while stroking his bottom half. He moaned bucking his hips up.

"F-fück," He groaned. I bobbed my head, and I could tell he was getting close.

"Stop," He growled pulling me up and slamming me against the wall. He tugged my shirt off throwing it across the room. Next was my pants and boxers once I was completely naked Andy laid on the floor. I looked at him confused.

"You want?" I nodded, and he smirked.

"Ride me," He said stroking himself. I have done this before but I'm nervous, and I have no idea why. I straddled his hips. I grind against him, and he grabbed my hips making me move faster.

"Do you have any-"

"Nope, now fücking ride me,"

I grabbed his member lining him up with my entrance. I slowly sink down Andy gripped my hips and slammed me down, and I moaned loudly with a mix of pain and pleasure. He didn't give me any time to adjust to his size. He started fücking me fast and hard. I was a moaning mess as I clawed down his chest.

"F-Faster," I moaned.

I grabbed his hands and pinned them to the floor. I bounced on him quickly fück I need him to touch me. He leaned up and kissed me hard on the lips.

"I'm going to fück you so hard you won't be able to walk," He grabbed my hips flipping us.

He started thrusting quickly and hard. I moaned loudly when he hit that one spot. He wrapped his hand around my member and started pumping me. I moaned throwing my head back.He leaned down and attacked my neck sucking and biting. He grabbed me, so I was sitting on his lip. He had it to where I couldn't move my arms.

"You like that?" He asked thrusting harder. I went to moan, but nothing came out.

"Answer me," He growled, and I nodded my head.

"You like my dick sliding in and out of you. I bet you want to cüm,"

He wrapped his hand around my throbbing member running his finger across the tip. I could fee my release, and I moaned loudly spilling myself on Andy's hand. He continued pumping me through my height. He laid me on the ground and fücked my well-fücked body against the floor. It was too much to handle.

"Fück,"

He moaned, and he pulled out and started pumping himself over top of me. I opened my mouth waiting when he was close he bucked his hips up spilling himself all over me. I ran my finger collection and sucking on my fingers.

"That was hot," Andy moaned. I went to get up when I felt a sharp pain, so I fall back on the floor groaning.

"That's for making me jealous," Andy whispered, and with that, he got dress and left the room.

"Fück I'm going to be sore tomorrow,"

~~~The end~~~