Part Five ~Kohnnie #5~

~~~Bryan's POV~~~

"Hey, Bryan when do we need to pick Kyle up?" Johnnie asked, and little does he know I have already picked up Kyle.

"I'll go get him just stay here," I smirked. Kyle was already there. I walked out the door wanting them to have some alone time. I know they like one another.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

I walked into the living room and laid on the couch. I didn't know how long I was laying there for until I felt someone jump on me. I screamed and threw us off the couch.

"What the f-Kyle?" I yelled as he laid underneath me laughing his ass off.

"What the Fück?" I thought Bryan was on his way to get you." I yelled still in shocked.

"I have been here the whole time," He laughed.

"I hate you," I smiled, and he looked up at me.

"Kyle are you okay?" I asked, and he nodded. I got off of him and helped him off the floor.

"So if you were already here why did Bryan leave?" I asked, and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey, Johnnie can I ask you something?" Kyle asked, and I nodded.

"I have a crush on someone, but I don't know if they like me back," Just my luck I should have known he wasn't gay.

"Well, you should tell her," I said faking a smile.

"It's not her," He looked away from me.

"So it's a guy?" I asked.

"Who is it?" I asked, and he looked at me, and I couldn't help but look at his lips.

"It's you," He leaned in and kissed me pulling back.

"Will you be mine?" He said before I could answer.

"Will he what?" I turned to see Bryan standing there smiling.

"Yes," I grabbed his face and kissed him.

~~~The end~~~