Part Seventy-Four ~Kohnnie #49~

Requested by @wellneverberoyal 

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I couldn't stop thinking about him. His smile, his eyes, his lips. I image me fücking him so hard that he wouldn't be able to walk in the morning. I image his lips wrapped around me sucking me off.

I moaned just by thinking about it, and my pants were uncomfortably tight. I lifted the cover, and sure enough, I had a hardon just thinking about Johnnie Guilbert, my best friend who is as straight as a pole.

Maybe if I don't think about him, it will go away. I tossed and turned in the bed. I laid back on my back kicking the cover off me I was still hard. I believe Johnnie and Bryan are asleep. I reached into my dresser drawer grabbing some lube.

I pulled off my boxer throwing them to the floor. I placed a small amount of lube on my finger. I placed the bottle on the bedside table. I grabbed my length with my other hand traveling my other hand down to my ass.

I circled my hole slowly pushing a finger inside. I started pumping the finger in and out while I was stroking myself. I added another finger brushing against my prostate causing me to moan loudly. I bit the inside of my mouth to keep me quiet. I ran my thumb over the tip.

"F-Fück Johnnie," I pumped my finger in and out of me.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

I couldn't sleep. I heard a loud moan that sounded like Kyle. I got up and slowly made my way to his room.

"F-Fück Johnnie,"

I opened the door quietly. Kyle was on the bed pumping his fingers in and out of him while stroking himself. I felt my boxers tighten.

"J-Johnnie f-fück faster,"

I let a small moan slip, and I covered my mouth hoping he didn't hear me. I ran my hand down my chest. I was only in my boxer running my hand over the front of my boxers palming myself.

"Oh fück right there," I couldn't take it anymore. I opened the door and walked in.

"J-Johnnie,"

He tried to cover himself, and I pinned his hands to the bed climbing on top of him. I leaned back and kissed him. I grind my hips against his hard-on causing him to moan.

I took that as my advantage and explored his mouth. I kissed down his chest getting closer and closer to his throbbing member. I kissed his enter thigh completely ignoring the throbbing erection.

"J-Johnnie,"

I kissed my way back up to his chest. I press my body against him grinding against him. He tightly grips my hips moving his hand to the hems of my boxers. He pulled them down over my butt grabbing my ass making me gasp.

I leaned up, and he lifted his hips as he slowly tugged my boxers down. I lifted pulling them off throwing them somewhere in the room. I grabbed our member together slowly stroking them. I leaned down and kissed him.

I lightly bucked my hips grinding into my hand. I ran my thumb over our tip, and we moaned into the kiss. Kyle turned his head to the side, and I planted kisses on his neck.

I heard a cap being opened and I turned my head to see Kyle placing some lube on his finger. He looked at me and smiled as his hand traveled down to my ass.

I felt his finger at my entrance he looked over at me and I nodded. He slowly pushed his finger in and I buried my head in his chest. He slowly started moving them in and out.

The stretched was painful, but that was soon replaced. I slowly rocked my hips against his fingers. He slipped in another finger, and I groaned gripping the bed sheets.

"Are you okay?" I nodded.

He moved his fingers around. I moaned when his finger brushed against my prostate. Soon I felt his finger pulling our, and I whimpered because of the loss of contact.

"Don't worry you will be full soon," I knew what he was talking about. I slide down taking his member into my mouth.

"Fück J-Johnnie," He moaned pushing my head down.

I relax my throat taking his whole member into my mouth. He bobbed my head making sure I got his entire length. I pulled off with a pop sliding up lining him up with my entrance.

I looked at him, and he nodded approving. I slowly sink down. I opened my mouth, but nothing would come out. He grabbed my hip, and I slammed myself down. I smiled when I heard him moan. He adjusts himself he nodded.

I begin moving on top of him, and he ran his hand down my chest. I grind my hips against him while moving to cause us both to moan. He grabbed my member and with a flick of the wrist he slowly stroke me.

He flipped us over placing one leg around his waist. I moaned at the new angle. This angle was also hitting my prostate straight on. I scratched down his back.

"K-Kyle oh fück," He leaned down and took my bottom lip in between his teeth.

I ran my hand down his body gripping his ass when he slammed in. I screamed in pure pleasure, and my eyes screwed shut. He pulled out flipping me on my stomach.

I got on my hands and knees. He gripped my shoulders pushing back in. He wrapped his arm around my neck pulling me back against him.

"Y-You don't know how long I have been waiting to do this," He kissed my neck taking the skin between his teeth. He pushed back against him only thing you could hear was our heavy breathing.

"K-Kyle," I turned and kissed him. He pushed my head down on the bed, and I turned my head sideways.

"S-So tight. I-oh-fück," My lower half grind against his bed.

"K-Kyle,"

I moaned loudly when he hit my prostate sending me over the edge gripping the sheets below me. Kyle pulled out a couple of thrusts spilling himself all over my back. I rolled over on my back Kyle falling down beside me.

I looked over and smiled. I grabbed his member slowly stroking him. He closed his eyes resting it against the pillow. I knew he was sensitive and he moaned.

"J-Johnnie,"

He tried to push my hand away, and I smirked slapping his hand away. He groaned and arched his back wiggling around which honestly wasn't going to help his case.

"J-Johnnie ahh fück," He released gripping onto my hand. He was breathing heavy.

"That's payback for keeping me up," I leaned over and kissed him cuddling into his side and falling asleep.

~~~The end~~~