Part Thirty-Four ~Kohnnie #27~

Requested by @ilovegayboys

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

"Let's watch a scary movie," I yelled jumping on Kyle's lap.

"Fine with me," Bryan said, and Kyle looked nervous.

"You don't like scary movies?" I asked, and he shook his head no.

"Don't worry if you get scared you can hold on to me," He nodded, and we went on Netflix.

"Ouija! That looks like a good one," I said clicking on it.

I sat back on the couch and Kyle grabbed a pillow and placed his head on my lap. I started playing around with his beanie waiting for the movie to start. The beginning of the film had a lot of pop-ups.

"What is she doing with the lights?" Kyle asked.

"I-I don't-" The girl hangs herself. I looked down at Kyle to see him in shock.

~~~Skip~~~

"Ahh," Kyle screamed and buried his head into the pillow. I rubbed his back to calm him down. On the film, something popped out. I jumped and Kyle well he hasn't left the pillow yet.

"Want me to hang onto you?" I asked, and he nodded. I moved us around where we were spooning. He had a hold of my hand. Every time a scary part would come he would either buried his head into my cheek or squeeze my hand.

"I'm right here. Everything is going to be okay?"

I looked over to see Bryan hugging his pillow. Don't get me wrong; the movie was scary, but it's not that scary to me. I will admit there times I would bury my face into Kyle's neck because of a popup. Once the movie ended Bryan went to be.

"You chicken," I laughed tickling Kyle.

"I wasn't scared," He denies, and I laughed.

"You know you were scared,"

"What about the time you placed your face in my neck,"

"That was one time," He laughed and shook his head.

"That was more than one time,"

"Okay two," He shook his head again.

"Three okay maybe four tops but you jumped and put my hand our a pillow in front of your face," I pointed out.

"You was holding my hand," I winked, and he blushed.

"Boo!" I screamed and grabbed onto Kyle who was laughing his ass off. I looked up to see Bryan standing there laughing.

"That was not funny!!" I yelled.

"Now who's scared?" He said, and I got up and walked upstairs.

"We love you Johnnie,"

"Fuck you," I laughed flipping them off.

"Wait up," Kyle yelled, and I turned to him confused.

"I am not sleeping alone after watching that," He laughed and we walked into my room.

We both sleep in nothing but our boxers which was not weird.

~~~The end~~~