Part Four ~Kohnnie #4~

~~~Warning Sad~~~

Dear Johnnie,

I notice the way you look at her. I see that I could never be good enough for you. I feel in love with you since the very first day we met. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I was just a fan until my dreams came true.

My dream of one day being your friend or maybe something more but I know that would never happen. Ever since I started Youtube I have been getting threats, hate, and the only thing that kept me going was the Kohnnie shippers, you and Bryan, but in the end, it seems like nothing even matter.

I'm sorry. It time for you to know it kills me to see you and Alex making out cuddling on the couch. I will admit that probably sent me to my breaking point. This is my suicide note I should tell you why it came to this.

You will never love me. Alex was continually rubbing it in my face that she has you and I have no one. My family disowned me for being gay I should have kept my mouth shut but the biggest thing that sen me off is myself continually telling myself I wasn't good enough, worthless faggot, I couldn't do anything right.

Hell, this suicide note probably makes no damn since anyways. You probably stopped reading and ripped it up. If you read the whole thing, then I love you Johnnie, and I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough. My mind has gotten the best of me, and I can finally sleep a peaceful sleep without being bothered.

I sat there holding Kyle's lifeless body in my hand. I couldn't believe it the boy I was in love with ended it.

"I love you!" I cried.

I got up and walked into Bryan's room. I knew he kept a gun somewhere. I looked everywhere until I finally found it underneath his bed. I walked back into the bathroom placing Kyle on my lap.

"I'll see you soon," I said kissing Kyle's lifeless body. I placed the gun toward my head.

The last thing I remember saying was. "I always loved you. I never loved Alex,"

~~~The End~~~