Part Sixty-Three ~Bryan and Tyler #1~

Requested by kellicorjalex 

~~~Bryan's POV~~~

"Hey, guys it's Bryan! And today I have a special guest," I signaled Tyler in.

"Sup it's Tyler,"

"Today we are going to be doing not my leg challenge,"

"Do I go first?"

"You can," I laid down on the bed and Tyler climbed on top of me. He covered his feet.

"Dude you kind of sitting on my dick,"

"Oops sorry," He laughed. He was about to talk when we heard a moan. I looked at him confused.

"Was that you?" He asked, and I shook my head no. I pushed him off of me pausing the recording.

"Follow me and stay quiet," We quietly made our way up the stairs.

"You don't think,"

"Oh, I think,"

We stopped at Johnnie's bedroom which was cracked. My eyes widen, and sure enough, I was right.

"Are they?" I nodded and that when it hit me.

"I have an idea for a video!!"

I took off quietly down the stairs. I wouldn't be able to post this on youtube I mean I could, but I will have to censor it.

"Hey, guys change of plans," The moans were getting louder.

"Agh f-fück," My eyes widen I didn't know Johnnie was a screamer. I should have all those time he would scream in our video together.

"We are going to be recording a sex tape," Tyler laughed.

"Not just any sex tape a Kohnnie sex tape. So grab the popcorn and set back because you are about to have an orgasmic ride. I placed the camera at an upward angle getting both Johnnie and Kyle in the video. I clicked play.

"They are so going to kill us!" I shushed him.

"That's why we don't let them see it,"

"They are going to see it if you post it,"

I didn't think that through, and I wasn't going to post it without their permission. I could get in trouble for that. The moans were incredibly loud maybe that's because we were closer to them.

With the heavy breathing, I could tell they were almost finished. I wonder how mad they would be if I walked in holding the camera? I'll probably get cussed out.

"I think they are finished,"

"I don't-" A more protracted groan comes out of Kyle. I could tell their moans apart because Johnnie sounds more like a girl.

"Now they're done,"

I grabbed the camera pausing the video and took off down the stairs. A couple of minutes later Kyle and Johnnie walked down the stairs hand in hand.

"Hey, guys,"

"Sup," We sat on the couch acting casually.

"You guys wouldn't have been upstairs would you?" Tyler and I looked at each other.

"No why?"

"So one of you wouldn't have happened to leave a phone behind,"

"Not mine,"

"Isn't mine,"

"The background is of And-"

"Just give me my damn phone," He tossed it to me.

"How much did you hear?"

"We record-" I elbowed Tyler in the rib.

"Shut up!" I mouthed.

"Mhm, so what did you record?" Kyle smirked.

"Not my leg challenge,"

"Doesn't look like it," He held up the camera, and I mentally slapped myself.

"You know we're not stupid right?"

"It's pretty stupid to have sex when you're living with the number one Kohnnie shipper,"

"Are you guys mad?" Tyler asked.

"No!" That shocked me a lot.

"Because we are going to get even one way or another,"

~~~The end~~~