Part Twenty-Nine ~Kohnnie #23~

A/N: Read the last chapter to understand.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"Thanks for that," Johnnie said, and I gently placed him on the couch.

"You're welcome," I smirked.

"Why did you help me?" He asked, and I froze. I couldn't tell him could I?

"I don't like people picking on you,"

"Why?" I turned to look at him. I looked down at his lips quickly turned away before he could notice.

"Kyle?" Johnnie got up and walked over close to me.

"I'll ask again why did you help me?" He asked. I looked up at him and leaned forward locking our lips. He was shocked and didn't kiss back, and I pulled away.

"That's why. I will leave now,"

I went to walk past him, but he grabbed my waist spinning me around and smashed his lip on mine. He pushed me back until I was against the wall. He moved and kissed along my neck. I ran my finger through his hair.

I moaned when I felt him bit on my weak spot. He grinds his hips against me, and I could feel my pants tighten. I flipped us slamming him against the wall kissing along his neck biting and sucking teasing him.

"K-Kyle," He gasps when I lightly sucked on his weak spot.

"Fück me," He moaned, and I pulled back grinding against him.

"What was that?" I asked smirking.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

"Fück me," I stuttered, and he smirked and tugged my shirt over my head.

"Well if that's what you want!" He smirked.

He kissed along my stomach until he got to my pants. He started unbuttoning them and sticking his hand inside. He slowly started stroking me through my boxers. I pulled him up and kissed him backing us up until I pushed him on the couch.

I dropped to my knees and unbuttoned his pants, and he lifts his hips so I could pull them off. I slowly started pulling down his boxers teasing him, and he groaned lifting up and pulling them off throwing them somewhere in the room.

I grabbed his member and slowly licked from the base to the tip, and he shuttered. I stroke him slowly teasing him. He pulled me up and tugged off my pants leaving me in my boxers which didn't last long because he pulled those off too. He climbed on top of me and ground against me. I moaned throwing my head back.

"You're so sexy," He moaned running his hands up and down my body giving my crotch a firm squeeze.

"Want me to tell you something else I find sexy?" He asked, and I looked him straight in his eyes.

"You riding me," He whispered, and I blushed. I couldn't believe he was that opened with it. I wasn't complaining I could listen to his voice and get off to it. Hey yes, I will admit I would sometimes think of Kyle when I'm pleasuring myself.

"I can make that happen," I smirked.

He pulled me off the couch and laid down on it. I know what you're thinking shouldn't you go get the lube and a condom? I will admit I kind of like the pain. Yes, I had sex before no not with Kyle. It was with my old boyfriend Jordan. Yes, it hurt but like I said I like the pain.

"Then do it," Kyle smirked.

I climbed on top of him grinding my harden member against him causing him to gasp now it was my turn to smirk. I grabbed our members rubbing them together. I scooted up and lined him up with my entrance.

"No condom or lube?" He asked, and I shook my head no.

"It's going to hurt," I started to slowly sink down, and it hurt a little, but it didn't last long.

"I like it rough," I said nibbling on his earlobe. He slowly begins thrusting into me.

"Y-You can move fast," He looked up at me, and I nodded telling him to go ahead. I laid my head on his shoulder moving along with him.

"Ahh," Kyle stopped. I guess he thought he hurt me.

"D-Don't stop," I moved my hips leaning up and started bouncing on him.

"Ah, Johnnie,"

He gripped my hips, and I smirked down at him. I leaned down and kissed him. Well, it was mostly moaning into the kiss. He pushed me back on the couch. He started slamming into me reaching down and started stroking myself.

"F-Fück!" He hit that one spot making me scream.

"A-again," I moaned bucking my hips up with his.

"S-so tight," He leaned his head on my shoulder. He pulled out of me.

"Over and stick your ass in the air," I got on my hands and knees, and he lined up and slammed in making me scream. I kept stroking myself, and I could feel the knot building up with each stroke and thrust.

"I-I'm close,"

"M-me too,"

He kissed along my back. His thrust got quicker, and my breathing was heavy, and my strokes were needy. He hit that one spot sending me over the edge screaming his name. He continues fücking me through my height and a couple more thrust he releases inside me. He pulled out, and I fell on my stomach Kyle landing on top of me.

"So?" I knew what he was going to ask.

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah I am going to go shower," I said pushing him off of me.

"Round Two?" He asked, and I shook my head no. I made my way up the stairs stopping halfway.

"Come on if you're coming," He jumped up and ran after me.

~~~The end~~~