Part Thirty-Eight ~Kohnnie #31~

Requested by @chemicalpoisonghoul

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"Don't stop," I pushed his head down making him deep throat me. He grabbed my hands and pinned them to the bed.

"J-Johnnie," I moaned bucking my hips up. He pulled off climbing on top of me teasing me.

"Y-You're going to make me-." I gasp when I felt him sink down. He begins grinding on me, and I placed my hands on his hips making him move faster. Every thrust I could feel myself getting closer.

"I-I'm going to-"

I thrust my hips up hitting nothing but air. I opened my eyes and shit that was just a dream. I looked down, and sure enough, I have a huge problem. I looked over at Johnnie knowing he was going to kill me for doing this.

"Johnnie?" I shook him, and he groaned rolling over.

"Johnnie," I tried one more time.

"Stop," He groaned knocking my hand away.

I could just fix it myself, but I needed Johnnie. I rolled him on his stomach making sure I didn't wake him. I slide down until I was face to face with his crotch. I tugged his boxers down. How could he sleep through this? I have no idea.

I grabbed his member and slowly started stroking him. I am usually a top, but sometimes we switch it up. I slowly licked from his base to his tip swirling my tongue around it. What got me was his moans but yet he was still asleep.

He was having his own wet dream. I took him into my mouth slowly sinking down. I don't have gag reflexes. I bobbed my head swirling my tongue around his growing length.

"W-what fück Kyle," I stopped and looked up at him.

"I knew that would wake you," He glared at me.

"I could stop if you want me too,"

"No," I smirked.

I leaned up and started kissing him. Johnnie pulled his boxers off tugging on mine. I leaned up and let him take them off. I sit back down causing him to groan. I grind against him.

"You're a little hard Johnnie," I joked.

"I wonder why asshole," I smirked and climbed off of him and got under the cover.

"You can't stop," He whines shaking me lightly. I turned over to face him.

"Now you see how I feel," Before he could say anything, I grabbed him and pulled him close our lower halves rubbing together.

"P-Please," He begged against my lips, and I pulled back.

"Please what?" I asked.

"You know what," I rolled my eyes.

I pushed him on his back. I reached into the draw grabbing a condom and some lube. I opened the condom rolling it on placing a small amount of lube on my fingers lubing Johnnie up. I lined up with his entrance.

"Ready?" I asked, and he nodded.

"I am not going to go easy," He nodded and I slammed in causing him to scream.

"I told you, but you do need to be quiet. You wouldn't want to wake up Bryan,"

I started thrusting hard and fast. Johnnie gripped the bed sheet below him. He was in a fit of moans. We both knew he likes it rough.

"H-Harder," I grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled him up. He turned his head and kissed me. I reached down and stroked him.

"I-I'm close," Johnnie groaned, and I was close.

"K-Kyle," He groaned.

I ran my finger over his tip sending him over the edge. I pushed him down on the bed. A few more thrust I was released into the condom. I pulled out and fell on the bed next to him. I pulled off the condom and threw it in the trash.

"My ass hurts," He laughed.

"I-I'm sorry," He shook his head.

"Don't be you know I like it rough," I pulled him close grabbing the cover and covering our naked bodies.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," I laughed.

~~~The end~~~