Part Seventy-Seven ~Kohnnie #52~

Requested by zoey_marie_quinn

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"Kyle I have an idea," Johnnie said jumping on top of me.

"What?" I laughed. He leaned down kissing my lip kissing his way up to my ear.

"Let's make a sex tape," He whispered. He grinds his hips against me lightly.

"A-are you sure?" He nodded.

He got up and ran across the room grabbing the video camera. He set it up and hit record. He walked over to me removing his shirt. He climbed on top of me connecting our lips. I rested my hand on his hips bringing our lower half together.

I flipped us over pulling my shirt over my head. I grind my hips down against him, and he leaned up. He started to work on my pants. He unbuttons them pulling them down. I lifted so he could fully pull them off.

I climbed off of him and unbuttoned his pants removing them. I threw them to the floor. I kiss his member through his boxers. I looked up at him palming him through his boxer. I could feel him getting harder by the second.

I took the hems of his boxers between my teeth tugging them down. I kissed his enter thigh avoiding the spot he needed me the most. I looked up at him, and he had his eyes closed and his head resting back against a pillow.

I kissed the head of his member causing him to gasp and buck his hips up. I took him into my mouth sucking on his tip. He ran his finger through my hair, and he lightly tugged on it. It was a turn on for me.

I took more of him into my mouth, and he groaned pushing my head down. He eased off my hair kissing up his chest. I packed him on the lips.

He flipped us over, and he tugged my boxers down. My member sprang against my chest loud and proud leaking a bit of cüm. He licked my tip collecting the pre-cüm. He took me into paying extra attention to my head.

I gasped when he took more of me in. I grabbed the bed sheets lightly bucking my hips up. He pulled off with a pop, and I reached into the bedside table drawer grabbing the lube and a condom. He grabbed the condom placing it back on the table.

"We don't need that,"

He leaned down and kissed. He kissed my neck pulling back grabbing the lube. He placed a small amount on his palm. He grabbed my member rubbing it all over. He lined me up with his entrance. He slowly sunk down.

I grabbed his hips slamming him down causing him to groan in pain. I let him adjust to my size. He slowly rocked his hips against me. I placed my hands on his hips letting him move as much as he pleased.

He leans down kissing me deeply. I moaned into the kiss. I thrust my hips up meeting his. I grabbed his ass spreading his cheeks. I flipped us over bringing his knees to either side of his head. I slammed into him hard, and he moaned throwing his head back.

I smirked knowing that I found his prostate. He was a moaning mess underneath me, and I loved every bit of it. I placed one of his legs around my waist moving the other to my shoulder. I fücked into him. I pulled out flipping him on his stomach.

"Hands and knees,"

I walked over to the dresser grabbing a vibrator. I walked back over spreading his cheeks leaning in placing a kiss on his hole. I grabbed the lube from the bedside table. He turned to look back at me. I smacked his ass pointing forward. I squeezed a smaller amount on the toy.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

I felt him slipping into me. I felt something else at my entrance. I turned to look and he slapped my ass again. I turned back around and I felt object being pushed in. I groaned gripped the sheets underneath me.

He switched it on and that when I knew it was a vibrator. I moaned, and he slowly started moving both himself and the vibrator. He switched it up to a higher level causing us both to moan. He reached around grabbing my throbbing erection.

He pumped it along with his thrust. He hit my prostate causing me to buck my hips up grinding against his hand. He ran his thumb over my tip. I bit the inside of my lip keeping me from moaning out. I was holding back I wanted him to cüm first. His thrusts were starting to become sloppy.

"F-Fücking tight," He moaned.

He started moving the vibrator along with him again. It brushed up against my prostate. I moaned gripping the sheets underneath me tighter.

He stroked my member faster running his finger over my tip. He let me go and pushed me on the bed. He fücked into me causing my member to grind against the bed sheets.

"K-Kyle," I moaned dragging out the e.

"I-I know baby me too," He moaned. He kissed my neck leaving all bites. He kissed down my back taking the skin in between his teeth.

"F-Fück I am going to-" I groaned burying my head into the sheets.

My muscles tighten, and I could feel myself coming undone. A few more thrust and he released deep within me. We rode out our height together, and he pulled out laying on top of me. I could feel his liquid dripping out of me.

He kissed down my back spreading my cheek. I felt his tongue slipping into my hole, and I moaned burying my face into the sheets. He placed one last kiss to my hole and rolling off laying beside me.

"T-That was amazing,"

I went to get off the bed when a sharp pain run up my backside. I groaned, and Kyle laughed and got up turning off the camera. He laid down on the bed beside me. I wrapped my arms around his chest pulling him close.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," He smiled.

~~~The end~~~