Part Twenty-four ~Kohnnie #19~

A/N: Read the last chapter to understand.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

Wow, I looked around Johnnie's house. This place was bigger than my mom's house. Not that I live with my mom she gave me away to the sex slave business when she found out I was gay, Awful right? Well, I guess I deserve it.

It's not every day you have someone that you used to go to school with buy you. The thing about the sex slave business they can keep you as long as they like hell if they want they could sell you right away. They can make it to where you will no longer be a sex slave.

"My roommate isn't here right now," Johnnie said walking up the stairs. What was his roommate going to think when he sees me. I wonder who he lives with. I followed him up the stairs and into a room.

"Who is your room mat-" I was slammed against the wall and attack by his lips. He moved along to my neck. I held back a moan when he sucked on a certain spot.

"You're mine Kyle David Ball," He pulled back smirking.

"You remember me?" I asked. Kyle David Ball is what him and Bryan used to call me. We were the best of friends until my mom give me away which made me drop out of school. He nodded and kissed me.

"How could I forget you? You were my crush. I wanted you so badly," He nibbles on my ear.

"And now I do," He whispered. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. I pushed him back until we fell on the bed. I grind against him, and he moaned into the kiss.

"Mine," I kissed his neck.

"Mine," I kissed his chest making my way down.

"Mine," I kissed him through his pants.

He grabbed me and pulled me up smashing his lips on mine. He grabbed my ass making me grind against him. I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance which he gladly accepts. I bit his spider bites pulling them making him moan. He pulled back and kissed along my neck. He bit down on a certain spot. I gripped the bed sheets underneath me. I moaned loudly, and he gripped my hair pulling it in a certain angle.

"Fück," I bit my lip keeping me from moaning.

"Mine," He smirked.

"Now you have the mark to prove it," He laughed, and I joined in.

I kissed him on the lip passionately, but it soon turned heated. He flipped us pulling off my shirt. He kissed along my stomach until he reached my pants. He unbuttons them sticking his hand inside and slowly started stroking me. I bucked my hips up.

"Needy much?" He smirked.

He took off my boxers and started stroking me. He leaned down and licked the tip taking me into his mouth. I ran my finger through his hair. He took me all the way into his mouth which turned me on a lot. He pulled off with a pop, and I sat there watching him strip. He slowly took off pants.

"Tease," I mumbled, and he smirked. I took off his boxers leaving us completely naked.

"Condom and Lube?" I asked, and he walked over to his dresser and pulled out a bottom of lube but no condom.

"No condom I want to feel you," He said climbing on top of rubbing the lube on me.

"Y-you sure you want to do this?" I asked, and he grinds against me.

I lined up with his entrance looking up at him, and he nodded giving me the go ahead. He slowly sunk down on me and I moaned because of how tight he was. I grabbed his hips letting him rest until it was okay for me to move. He begins grinding against me. I ran my hand up his body, and he placed his hand on my chest and started bouncing.

I opened my mouth to moan, but nothing came out. I bit my bottom lip keeping myself quiet. It was a force of habit you weren't allowing to moan at the sex slave business. I don't know why don't ask me.

"I-I want to hear you moan," He said grinding against me, and my breath hitched.

"Moan for me Kyle," He whispered kissing my neck, and I moaned.

"I think we can do better than that," He bounced on me quickly, and I threw my head back moaning loudly. I grabbed his hips and started thrusting quickly, and he moaned loudly when I hit his prostate.

"Again," He moaned. I kept up my pace hitting him in all the right places. He grabbed my hand and pinned them to the bed, and he grinds his hips against me.

"O-oh fück," I moaned.

I tried to get out of his grip, but he had a tight one. He finally let me go, and I reached down to stroke him taking that as my advantage to flip us. I throw my head to his shoulder biting down hard making him gasp. I could tell he was close, and so was I. I went a faster pace if that was even possible. The bed was hitting the wall if his roommate was to come home. I'm pretty sure he could hear us.

"Fück I'm going c-"

I ran my finger across his tip that was enough to send him off. He spilled all over his stomach and my hand. I fücked him through his height which didn't help he kept clutching around me.I groaned my thrust was becoming sloppy and my breathing was irregular. I could feel the pre-cüm running down my length making it easier to slide in.

"F-Fück Johnnie,"

"Cüm for me Kyle scream my name," He pants.

One last thrust and I spilled myself inside of Johnnie screaming his name. I pulled out and lay down beside him. He cuddled up next to me, and I grabbed the cover and covered us up.

~~~The End~~~