Part Seven ~Kohnnie #7~

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

It felt like I have been laying here for an hour but of course, I wasn't I heard the door open.

"Bryan?" Someone grabbed my shoulders and rolled me onto my back.

"Kyle?" He climbed on top of me.

"W-What are you do-" I was cut off by his lips. He bit my bottom lip making me gasp. He slides his tongue into my mouth.

"Mhm," I moaned and he deepening the kiss.

He pulled back with a smirk, and I finally realized why he was smirking. I was harder than ever. Kyle David Hall gave me a hardon. I find it fair to return the favor. I flipped us pinning his hands to the bed.

"You know how long I have been waiting for this," Kyle said.

I smirked and grinded against him, and he throws his head back. He freed his hand. I thought he was going to flip us, but he just rested them on my hips. I placed my hands on his chest and grind against him. I could feel my jeans getting tighter if that was even possible.

"S-Shirt off," Kyle said leaning up tugging my shirt off.

Once my shirt was off, he attacked my chest taking one of my nipples in his mouth. I moaned running my hands throw his hair. He kissed along my neck, and I moaned loudly.

"Find it," He whispered and I took his as my chance to get his shirt off.

Once he was shirtless, he flipped us, and I started to unbutton his pants. I tugged them down with the help of Kyle. He took them off and threw them somewhere in the room. He began working on my pants tugging them off and threw them too. I ran my hand throw my hair moving it from my face.

"Was you watching me?" I asked, and Kyle smirked smashing his lips onto mine. I started palming him through his boxers, and he moaned against my lips.

"Hey guys have you seen my-holy shit," Kyle and I turned to look at Bryan who was in shock.

"Don't act like you don't love it," I smirked, and Kyle's face was red.

"You can stay and watch, or you can leave," He smiled and nodded walking out of the room.

"Wear a condom," He yelled, and I busted out laughing.

Kyle moaned laying his head on my shoulder. I slide my hand inside his boxers and slowly started pumping his member. He bucked his hips up grinding against my hand. He started kissing along my stomach getting closer and closer to my crotch.

I placed one hand behind the pillow and started playing with my lip ring with the other. He started kissing my member through my boxers. I throw my head back moaning arching my back. He came back up to my face.

"So top or bottom?" He smirked, and I am not going to lie I like to bottom.

"Bottom,"

"Good I don't like to bottom," I couldn't help but laugh. He pulled my boxers off moaning when the cold air hit my member.

"Take them off," I tugged at his boxers, and he smirked.

I flipped us kissing along his chest. I got to the hems of his boxers. I took his boxers in my mouth and tugged them down, and he groaned.

"That was hot," He groaned, and I climbed on top of him grinding against him.

"Condom?" I asked, and he reached beside the bed grabbing a condom and a small bottle lube.

He poured a small amount into his finger. I leaned up and kissed him. He ran his hand down until he got to my ass. I groaned when I felt him push in a finger.

"Warning would be nice," I groaned.

"That would sound wrong. Johnnie, I'm about to stick a finger up your ass," I let out a shaky laugh. I felt another finger enter me and I grind back against them.

"H-Hurry up," I moaned, and he started moving his fingers in and out.

"J-Just fück me," I moaned,

He pulled his fingers out, and I grabbed the condom and opened it. I placed it. I placed it on Kyle pumping him a little bit. Kyle flipped us and lined himself up.

"Ready?" He asked, and I nodded. He leaned down and kissed me. I felt him enter me slowly and I moaned and grabbed the sheets.

"F-faster," I moaned grinding back against him as he kept up a slow pace.

"K-Kyle," I bucked my hips up, and I could see the smirk on his face.

"What do you want Johnnie?" He stopped his movements.

"Move," He shook his head, and I growled flipping us. I began bouncing on top of him.

"F-fück," I felt good it felt like he was going deeper and deeper.

He begins bucking his hips up making himself go deeper, and I moaned real loud when he hit that one spot. I rub my hands all over his chest.

"O-oh G-god," I grind against him.

"F-Fück Johnnie," He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me down holding me in place as he begins moving faster and harder.

"O-Oh fück faster," I groaned. I bit his shoulder making him groan. I broke from his grip, and I reached down and started rubbing myself. I was close to my peck.

"Cüm for me," Kyle groaned, and I moaned picking up my pace, and sure enough I was cümming on my hands and Kyle's stomach.

"Uh fück," He bucked his hips up one last time. He let out a loud moan telling me he was finished. We rode out our heights together.

"I-I love you," I pecked his lips.

He pulled out of me, and I whine now that I felt empty. I rolled over laying on the bed. I know I was going to be sore in the morning. Kyle pulled off the condom and threw it in the trash.

"We have got to do this again," He laughed.

"If you guys are done we still got some filming to do," Bryan yelled.

"Can it wait? My ass hurts?" I yelled causing Kyle to laugh.

"Not my fault Kyle fücked you hard," Bryan yelled, and I could hear someone laughing.

"Is that Damon?" I yelled, and the last thing I heard was Damon and Bryan laughing.

"One last person we would have to tell," Kyle said, and I laughed pecking him on the lips.