Part Seventy-Eight ~Brandy #3~

Requested by @liltod

~~~Bryan's POV~~~

I placed the camera beside the bed and pressed the record button. I climbed onto Andy's lap connecting our lips. He placed his hand on my hips. I grind my hips down against him, and he groaned tilting his head back. I pulled back tugging at the hems of his shirt.

I pulled it over his head throwing it across the room. Soon he does the same to mine flipping us over. He kissed down my stomach getting closer and closer to my crotch. He unbuttons my jeans pulling them off.

He palmed me through my boxers, and I rested my head back against the pillow. I felt his warm breath through my jeans. I opened my eyes and looked down at him. He was planting kissed on my clothed member.

He took the hems of my boxer between his teeth pulling them down. My member slapping against my stomach. He looked up at me and smirked. He took my base into his hand.

He slowly licked up my member swirling his tongue around my tip without breaking eye contact.

He took my base into his hand. He slowly licked up my member swirling his tongue around my tip without breaking eye contact.

He took me into his mouth bobbing his head taking more of me in. I ran my finger throw his hair lightly tugging on it. My grip tightened when he took my whole member in, and I bucked my hips up. He pulled off with a pop kissing up my stomach.

I flipped us over and undid his jeans throwing them to the floor. I palmed him through his boxer, and he rested his head against the pillow. I blow on his clothed erection causing a small moan to slip from his lip.

I tugged his boxers grabbing his length and started pumping him. I watched how his face would scrunch up now and then. I kissed my way up to his lips tugging on his bottom lip. He opened his mouth letting me in. I shifted, so I was on his lip. I lightly grind my hips down.

He sighs rolling his head back. I reached into the bedside table grabbing the lube and a condom. I opened the packet sliding the condom onto Andy's length. I placed a small amount on my finger. I lube up my entrance pushing a finger through the ring.

I hiss at the stretched but started pushing back against it. I added another finger groaning letting my head rolled back. I pulled my finger out. I grabbed his member lining him up with my entrance. I slowly sink down hissing at the pain.

I placed his hand on my hips before he could slam myself down causing us both to moan out loud. I sat there adjusting to the pain. I slowly started rocking my hips against him. He rested his hand on my hips picking myself only to slam back down on him.

I placed my hands on his chest grinding my hips against him. I smirked when I heard him moan. I lean down kissing him, and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I took his tongue in between my teeth lightly pulling on it. He kissed down my neck taking the skin in between his teeth.

~~~Andy's POV~~~~

I flipped us grabbing his hips slamming into him repeatedly. He wrapped his legs around my waist leaning up kissing me. I placed my hand on his ass supporting his weight.

He moved along with my movement. He laid his head against mine now and then he would give me a small kiss. I squeezed his ass causing him to moan. I could slowly feel my climax approaching. I pulled out.

"Turn around,"

He did as I said and I grabbed his hips pushing him closer to the bed frame. I grabbed his hand placing them on the wall in front of us. I pushed back into him slamming in deep. He moaned laying his head back on my chest. I grabbed his member slowly pumping it.

"I-Oh god,"

He rested his head against the wall. I grabbed a fist full of his hair pulling him back against the wall. I grabbed a fist full of his hair pulling him back against my chest. I kissed his neck sucking and biting on his weak spot.

I ran my thumb over his tip. He moaned laying his head back against my chest. I could feel my climax approaching. My movement became sloppy, and my breathing became irregular, but I was holding back. I am going to make him cüm before me. He pushed back against me, and I picked up my pace.

"A-andy f-fück I am going to-" He groaned.

I felt his liquid ran down my hand. I stroked him through his height. I pulled out turning Bryan around slamming back into him. I picked up my pace slamming into him repeatedly. A few thrusts later I was coming undone cümming deep within him.

I ride out my height slowly passing into him. I grabbed my base pulling out stroking myself making sure it was all out. I lean down kissing him deeply. I kissed down his chest cleaning up the mess he had made. We both were panting and sweaty as hell.

I kissed down his chest spreading his legs. I lean down and placed kisses on his hole cleaning up the mess I have kissed my way back up to his chest. I lay on top of him, and he wrapped his arms around my waist keeping me close. I listen to his heartbeat slowly drifting away.

"I love you," I mumbled before falling asleep.

~~~The end~~~