Part Sixty-One ~Andy and Kohnnie #1~

Requested by kiwisforlife 

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

During the movie Nightmare Before Christmas Johnnie have shifted, so he was sitting on my lap. Andy would look over at us often. Why is Andy here you may ask?

Bryan doesn't trust us being home alone because of what happened last time. What happened last time? Johnnie and I were fücking in his bed. We didn't want to do it anywhere else, so we chose his bed instead if our. I felt Johnnie shift on my lap rubbing against me.

"Don't do that," I grabbed his hips keeping him in place. He didn't know it was turning on me.

"I need to get comfortable," He shifted again adding a little more pressure.

"J-Johnnie," I groaned, and Andy looked over at us.

"Sorry," He mumbled.

Andy turned back to the TV. I could tell he was bored and honestly so was I. Johnnie lightly ground against me I knew now he was doing it on purpose.

"I swear to god," I grabbed his hip keeping him still.

"Do it again, and you will regret it," I growled, and he smirked.

"Or what?" He was testing me.

"I don't care if Andy watch or not I will fück you right here on the floor try me,"

"That doesn't sound all that bad," He whispered in my ear.

He wiggled his ass against me, and I pushed him on the floor climbing on top of him. I kissed him hard taking his bottom lip between my teeth. I heard a moan, but it wasn't Johnnie's. Johnnie and I turned to look at Andy, and his eyes widen when he notices us looking.

"I-It's not... I wasn't... you guys... I got nothing,"

"Do you want to join?" I smirked climbing off of Johnnie's lap and on top of Andy.

"K-Kyle," Johnnie whines and I smirked.

"Consider this punishment,"

I leaned in and kissed Andy. I know Andy was going to take the lead. I have been bottom before with Jordan and Johnnie. I am such a hoe.

I moaned into the kiss rocking my hips against him. Johnnie came over and started kissing my neck finding my weak spot instantly. I rotate my head to the side giving him better access.

I pulled back from the kiss breathless, and Johnnie grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto mine. Andy started unbuttoning my pants slipping his hand inside my boxer.

He slowly started stroking me. I pulled back from the kiss with Johnnie my hand trailing down to his pants. I unbutton them, and he lifted up so I could pull his pants down.

I grabbed his member and started stroking him. Johnnie pulled me on his lap. Andy removed his hand and started working on his own pants. I felt Johnnie at my entrance, and I looked at him confused. I rolled my eyes and slowly sank down on him.

I rotated my hips against him, and he smiled kissing my lips. I leaned over and grabbed Andy's member stroking him gently. He pulled my lips on his and Johnnie started moving thrusting his hips up.

~~~Andy's POV~~~

I bucked my hips up grinding against Kyle's hand. I watched them over there fücking. Kyle pulled off of Johnnie and looked at me.

J-Johnnie," I didn't even need to tell him as he got up and climbed on top of me. I pushed him back on the couch.

"R-Ready?" He nodded, and I slowly pushed in scared to hurt him.

"Y-You can move faster,"

I pulled out only to slam right back in. He moaned and gripped the couch. I felt the couch shift, and I looked over my shoulder to see Kyle behind me.

He looked at me, and I nodded telling him to go ahead. He slowly pushed in, and I pushed back against him taking him in farther. Kyle pulled out and slammed back in.

I leaned down and kissed Johnnie holding his hand down. I pulled at his lips ring, and he arched his back. I went in to kiss him again when Kyle hit my prostate causing me to moan loudly.

"D-Do that again," I groaned and pushed back against him.

He grips my hips slamming into that spot over and over. I moved along with Kyle's thrust fücking Johnnie against the couch. I leaned down and attacked his neck.

I wasn't about to leave a hickey I know Kyle wouldn't like that. It's enough that he was letting me fück his boyfriend. Johnnie pulled my lips to him against pulling at my lip ring. I moaned into the kiss reached down and grabbed his member stroking him along with my thrust.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

I wasn't going to last much longer. I can already feel the knot building up.

"A-Ah fück Andy!!" He kept hitting that one spot.

"I-I can't hold it,"

"Cüm for us Johnnie," Kyle said.

I bucked my hips up arching my back release on my stomach cüm ran down Andy's hand. I lay there trying to catch my breath which was hard to do as Andy was still fücking me.

"A-Andy so tight," Kyle groaned.

I could feel another knot building up. Andy soon let out a loud moan bucking his hip one last time releasing deep inside me.

"F-Fück," I groaned as another orgasm washed over me.

"Fück I-I'm going to-" He groaned releasing inside Andy.

He rode out his height collapsing on top of Andy. I could feel Andy shirking inside of me, and it felt weird. Kyle soon pulled out of Andy, but Andy didn't move at all.

"I-I think he fell asleep," I looked down, and sure enough he was asleep.

C-Can you at least move him so I can get up?" Kyle laughed.

He went to move Andy when he shifted a little, and I moaned throwing my head back.

"I-I guess you're stuck like that,"

"O-or I could push him on the floor,"

I wasn't mean, so I just lay there and let him sleep.

~~~The end~~~