Part Thirty-Nine ~Kohnnie #32~

Requested by @nynnatty

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

"Happy Valentine Day," I yelled jumping on top of my sleeping boyfriend. He groaned and pushed me off.

"You're going to pay for that Hall," I climbed on top of him. He was ha;f asleep so I had the advantage. I pinned his hands down on the bed kissing along his neck up to his war.

"Wake up or else,"

I climbed off of him and walked out of the room. I knew he wasn't going to wake up and I have a plan for that. He's going to wake up one way or another. I filled up a cup of water and walked back up the stairs and into our room to see that he was still asleep.

"Aww, that's so cute,"

Kyle was laying on his side sucking on his thumb. Too bad it had to end. I walked over to the bed watching him for a second. I poured the water on him making him jump up screaming like a little girl. He looked up at me. I went to run away when he grabbed me and pulled me down. He pinned my hands to the bed.

"You're going to pay for that Guilbert," He growled.

"What are you going to do about it Ball?" I smirked and he through for a second and smirked.

"Something I will enjoy, but you will hate," He whispered in my ear.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I got off the bed and walked over to the closet. I grabbed the bag of stuff I brought looking through to found what I wanted.

"Found them," I grabbed them hiding them behind my back.

"What do you got?" He asked, and I shook my head climbing on top of him. I grabbed one of his arms and cuffed them to the bed.

"A single pair of handcuffs?"

"A pair?" I held up the other pair.

"I got two pair," I cuffed his other arm to the bed, and he struggled to get lose.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

I already know what I was going to do and he wasn't going to like it. I mean he would but then again he won't. I grind against him causing him to gasp lightly. I could feel him slowly growing underneath me.

"Seriously you're going to tease me?" He asked.

"More like a punishment," I smirked. I pulled his boxers off and slowly started stroking him causing him to buck his hips up lightly.

"I don't think so," I made it to where he couldn't move.

"Kyle!!" He struggled against the cuffs.

"What?" I asked.

"Please," I shook my head no leaning down and kissing along his stomach. I kissed his enter thighs to tease him some more.

"S-Stop teasing," He tried to buck his hips up.

"How about a no," I took him into my mouth paying extra attention to his tip. He moaned and threw his head back. I relaxed my throat and sank farther down. He moaned loudly when he hit the back of my throat.

"O-oh god," He gripped at the cuffs trying to get free.

"K-Kyle I'm going to-" I pulled off causing him to whine.

"W-why did you stop," I smirked and climbed off of him.

"Happy Valentine day Johnnie," I said walking our the room ignoring Johnnie pleads to finish him off.

~~~The end~~~