Part Thirty ~Kohnnie #24~

Requested by kellicorjalex

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

Kyle was over flirting with Austin, and it was making me jealous, but two can play at that game.

"Hey, Jordan!" Jordan turned to look at me.

"I need your help," I glance over to Kyle and Austin, and Jordan followed my glance.

"You want to make Kyle jealous?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Fine but got to help me make Austin jealous," I looked at him was he coming out to me?

"You're gay?" He shook his head no.

"I'm bi, and I have a thing for Austin. What about you?"

"I'm bi but I only like Kyle," He nodded.

"Then let's get to this,"

I grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor probably should have mention Bryan threw a party and the dance floor is the middle of the living room. Jordan placed his hands on my hips, and we danced along to the music. Kyle kept looking over at us.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I asked Austin if he would help me make Johnnie jealous he agreed as long as I help make Jordan jealous. I looked over to see Johnnie dancing with Jordan, and it didn't anger me; it didn't make me jealous it was upsetting me. I grabbed Austin hand and lead him onto the dance floor.

"Go along," He whispered. I went along, and we danced to the music grinding to the music.

"I can't take this,"

I walked over to Johnnie and smashed my lips onto his. He was shocked at first. I pulled away, and he grabbed me and pulled me back in smashing his lips to mine. I tugged on his lip rings taking them between my teeth. The kiss was starting to get heated and it would of if someone wouldn't have clear their throats. We pulled back to see Bryan smirking at us. Where did Austin and Jordan go?

"What?" I asked, and he laughed.

"I just made fifty bucks,"

"Did you beat on us?" I asked, and he nodded pointing over to Austin and Jordan and all the other My digital escape members.

"You know what this means right?"

"We have been played," Johnnie said.

For the rest of that night, Johnnie and I dance talked and never left each other side.

~~~The end~~~