Part Sixty-Eight ~Kohnnie #46~

He kissed down my jawline getting closer and closer to my weak spot. Once he found it, I couldn't help but release a moan. His hands started to unbutton my pants. He stuck his hand inside palming me through my boxers.

I would lightly buck my hips up now and then. I should return the favor. I unbutton his pants slipping my hand inside my boxer grabbing his shaft. I slowly started stroking him, and he grinds against my hand. I moaned, and he bit his lip.

He pulled my shirt over my head, and he looked me up and down. I teased his tip with my finger, and he bit his lips. I leaned down and started planting kisses on his chest.

He ran his finger through my hair. I took one of his nipples between my teeth sucking and biting lightly on it. I used my finger for the other one. He pulled my head up and kissed me. I pushed him back, and he wrapped his legs around my waist.

I grabbed his arms and pinned him. I grind my lower half against his. He started moving his ass against me. I leaned down and kissed along his neck biting and sucking on his weak spot. He arched his back, and I grabbed his ass keeping him in place.

"P-Please," He moaned.

I took my lip rings between my teeth. I looked him up and down. I pushed his head down on the floor. I tugged down his pants and boxers leaving him completely naked. He pushed me back climbing on top of me.

He tugged my boxers and pants down. He slid down and took me into his mouth. I grabbed a fist full of his hair, and he begins bobbing his head working magic with his tongue.

He looked at me sinking farther down. I throw my head back when I touched the back of his throat. He continued deep throating me. I could feel the pre-cüm down my length, and he pulled off with a smirk.

"Suck!" He order.

He crawled up and placed his member in front of my face. I didn't waste any time and took him into my mouth. I paid extra attention to his tip. He grabbed a fist full of his hair.

He begins fücking my mouth. I didn't have gag reflexes, and he took that as his advantage, He pulled and slid down lining up with my entrance.

He looked up at me, and I nodded telling him to continue. He slowly started pushing in, and it stung a little. Once he was in he, let me adjust.

"Y-You can move now,"

He slowly begin moving and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down closer to me. I started moving along with his movements. This wasn't just sex, sex is rough and quick.

This was making love. I kissed his lips biting and sucking on them. He pulled me up on his lap switching angles. Once he hit the one spot I moaned loudly. He laid back on the bed.

I started moving my hips, and he placed his hand on my hips slamming me back down. Kyle thrust his hips upward. I could tell he was getting close, and so was I. He thrust upward hitting that one spot.

I scratched along his chest only thing that can be heard was our moans. He grabbed hold of my throbbing member stroking it along with his thrust.

I could feel the pre-cüm running down his length making it easy to slide out. He ran his thumb over my tip, and I grip the bed sheet underneath us.

"D-Don't stop," I grind my hips while moving on him causing him to gasp.

"D-Do that again," I continue doing it.

"K-Kyle close," My hip would shutter against him. I was fighting my orgasm trying to last longer.

"Me too,"

He kissed my lips. It was mostly teeth clinging and moaning, but I wasn't complaining. I was close with ever moment sending me closer and closer to the edge.

Kyle flipped us, and he speeds his pace up slamming into my prostate. I grabbed the sheets underneath me. Kyle kissed along his neck finding that one spot and started sucking on it. My breath was becoming irregular, and I could feel the knot building up.

Kyle movement got faster, and he ran his tip across dipping his finger into my slit. I tried to push his hand away, and he just pinned them to the bed and kept going. I felt the knot rising.

"K-Kyle I am going-" I groaned loudly releasing all over my stomach. Kyle fücked me through my height.

"A-ahh fück,"

He buried his head in my neck. I weakly rocked my hips against him. One last thrust and he released deep within me. I could feel it slightly leaking out.

We lay there and catch our breath. I felt Kyle shrinking inside me. He pulled out and rolled off of me landing on the bed. I turned to look at him, but he wasn't there.

I opened my eyes looking around the room. It was all just a dream. I looked underneath the cover I reached down, and sure enough, I had a wet dream.

I went to get up when I seen the computer screen and my eyes widen. I just had a wet dream in front of a lot of fans. Before turning the camera off, I read some of the comments.

"He was moaning Kyle's name in his sleep," Madi_momster_ said, and I blushed l couldn't believe or hear that.

"He is having a wet dream!!" Bandwhore_bitch said. All the comments said mostly the same thing. People were still commenting.

"Bye guys," I quickly turned off the camera.

I throw myself back on the bed. Did I just have a sexual dream about one of my best friend? I couldn't believe this happened. My phone vibrated on the table next to my bed. I grabbed it and seen it was Kyle.

"Nice to know you dream about me ;) hope it was a good one," He was watching.

"I-I'm sorry," I replied. He replies back no longer after.

"Don't be I liked it and Johnnie?"

"Yeah?" I quickly replied.

"I love you too,"

~~~The end~~~