Chapter 86- Venom Vixen

Okinawa was truly like being in another world. Crystal clear blue waters and an endless glowing sky...the air was warm as if it were Spring and the scent of saltwater had lifted the weight that adhered to your shoulders. You had never seen the ocean before or been to the beach. It was like a dream come true, and you had to reaffirm what you came here for.

Miss Vixen is hiding somewhere here. She stole Shinso's quirk. It's time we steal it back.

"So whatcha think? It's been a while since I've been to the beach," Hawks gave his signature smile as he adjusted his sunglasses. Your fingers were entwined with Katsuki's as the four of you walked outside of the hotel you were staying at. It was just a block away from the one your target was living in; close enough to spy, but far enough away to not get caught. Hawks was aiming to see if he could use his feathers to search her out to the point that he only had a tiny little crimson tuft in the spots where his wings used to be. He was vulnerable right now, which meant you were his defense.

You had three days. You were going to make them count.

"It's been a while for me too. I haven't been...ever!" You joked pleasantly. Despite the dreary nature of the trip, it was hard not to feel uplifted by the Okinawan sunshine and the scent of various flora mixed with the sea. Shinso was thoughtful as he stared towards the sea. He wondered what his parents would have thought about him getting revenge. Everything in his life fell into place for this moment. Being bullied at school, the long lonely nights with seemingly endless nightmares, being rejected from the course he was aiming for at UA...there were so many things that held him back from becoming who he wanted to be.

He wondered if they would be proud or disappointed.

But Shinso looked at your back and how your hand locked so tightly with Katsuki's. He couldn't help but smile at the two of you. If you could make it and still be smiling, so would he.

"Let's kick this bitch's ass ASAP so I can actually take you to the damn beach," Katsuki complained while running his hands through his spiked blond hair.

"You're just trying to get me in a swimsuit," you shot back playfully. Katsuki smirked at your response before bringing his lips to your ear.

"Can you blame me?"

The red hue on your cheeks did all of the talking.

"Mom, Dad, can you two wait until later to eye fuck each other? 'Kay thanks," Shinso cut in. It was clear he didn't mean it but of course, Katsuki likes to be the alpha.

"Aw, are you jealous Troll Doll?" You and Hawks shared a look and you both knew this crew was going to get in constant arguments. 

"Hey (y/n)?" Shinso called out to you innocently.

"Yeah?" You responded without even looking at the mischievous smile on his face. That was your mistake. All of a sudden, your mind went blank. The muscles in your body started pulling towards Shinso without any mindful directive.

"Come give Daddy a hug." Katsuki's brows furrowed angrily as you wandered like a zombie towards Shinso, wrapping your arms around his waist. He was surprisingly trim with evident abdominal muscles. While adjusting his sunglasses, Shinso gave a cocky smirk and flipped Katsuki his middle finger. His arm around you wasn't proceeding past friendly boundaries at least. "How's this for jealous bitch?"

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

One of Hawks' feathers twitched.

"We've got movement. North, I think I found her. We need to suit up, (y/n)," Hawks spoke with a serious tone, causing Shinso to immediately drop his quirk. You blinked a few times in slight confusion but you caught enough of what Hawks said.