Chapter 20- Domesticated

Your rest was not undisturbed.

The overwhelming stress of having your identity outed to Todoroki and Iida now plus the thought of Stain knowing your face had left you tossing and turning.

You, under no circumstances, would ever allow someone to remain alive after seeing your face and learning you're Shinobi. It seemed like your entire secret identity had fallen apart since joining UA. Stain would be arrested and put in prison, but the thought of him being able to recognize you had your stomach in knots.

Would his cronies spot you? Would they hurt innocent people that associated with you?

Your nightmares swirled with the thought that perhaps you truly were better off alone.

The only repreive was knowing that those boys were safe and that you had successfully protected them like your job required. Maybe once you were paid, you could retire somewhere,  vanish into the unknown.
Strong arms were wrapped around your waist, hugging you close enough to make you uncomfortable from sweat.

You woke up with a sweaty, sticky face and an overwhelming desire to douse yourself in cold water. Why were you so hot? Your eyes blinked open to see Katsuki dead asleep, his spikey blond hair leaning against the pillow. His eyes were closed, long dark lashes finally getting the spotlight they deserved. His pink and soft lips were parted slightly as he dreamed away, his facial expression completely relaxed.

Despite how sweaty, sticky, and gross you felt, you didn't want to end this rare moment with Katsuki.

You committed everything to memory: your first morning waking up by Katsuki's side. You may have felt like someone stuck you in a sauna but seeing him in complete vulnerable ease was precious. You burrowed your face in the crook of his neck and shut your eyes, attempting to get a few more minutes of sleep. Less than five minutes passed however when Katsuki's alarm clock blared awake.

The boy grumbled awake, furrowing his eyebrows but refusing to get up. You started to grow annoyed with the bell chimes his phone was making so you attempted to lean over him to reach his cell phone on the nightstand next to the hotel bed. Before you could really move, Katsuki pulled you in tighter, not letting you go.

"Kacchan...lemme turn off the alarm." You spoke. He shook his head, almost like he was pouting. You sighed, sitting still for ten more seconds before trying to get up again. Katsuki stopped you yet again before reaching over with his eyes still closed to turn off the alarm.

"Kacchan...we gotta get up..." You spoke softly, not wanting to listen to your own words. Katsuki  shoot his head again.

"I don't want you to go anywhere." Katsuki's raspy morning voice broke his silence. Your heart swelled at the sound of his voice like this. You wanted to hear him talk nonstop if this was what he sounded like. Not that you didn't love his voice to begin with.

"I won't go anywhere...but I don't want you to be late because of me." You said. Katsuki cracked open a scarlet eye, his hands feeling surprisingly soft against the skin on your waist. Your shorts were a bit loose and must have slid south a bit while you were sleeping.

"I just..." Katsuki started to speak but stopped himself. You saw the look in his eye...you knew without words that Katsuki wished to lay with you here forever. It was in his arms you both remained for another few minutes... at least until your bladder had other ideas.

"K-Kacchan...let go please."

"No."

"Please I gotta pee."

"I don't see how that's my problem."

"I'll make it your problem when I piss all over you if you don't let me fuckin get up." You were instantly released then you quickly ran to the bathroom to do your business. When you were done, you looked at yourself in the mirror to see lively eyes and flushed cheeks.