Chapter 34- Summer

A text message from Midoriya woke you from a dead sleep, your bed a lot hotter than usual. You struggled to wake up, your pillow was just so soft and warm...you pressed against it further. You'd lay like this forever with it if you could. A gentle caress on your back with a comforting hand kept you in place, enjoying the scent of campfire and caramel as an all too familiar scent.

This type of morning...is an eternity I would die for.

Your phone buzzed once again, the hand from earlier moving north towards your hair. The hand pushed loose strands away from your face, tenderly caressing your jaw from behind your ear. These caresses...they brewed a feeling of comfort inside of you of pure bliss.

"I know you're awake Extra." A raspy morning voice whispered to you. You slowly cracked an eye, a blurry face with scarlet eyes coming into focus. You shut your eyes once more, snuggling up against Katsuki further.

"No, I'm not." You expressed defiantly, a small smile tugging the edges of your lips.

"Hmm...why not?" Katsuki played into your game, amused by your desire to remain with him.

"I just wanna lay here...forever." You spoke softly, the affection seeping into Katsuki's heart.

"I can't argue with ya there." He replied, pulling your body into him further. His bare chest was against your cheek, the skin to skin contact only emphasizing the connection. This was the most heavenly way to start your day. 

You finally were able to lift a burden off your shoulders, feeling like you were able to fly where the wind carried you. This was your story, your path that no one can choose for you. The result of that was that you were able to wake up in the arms of the man you chose to love, the man who chose to stand by you as you struggled...the man you were unafraid to walk alongside.

 "Why does that dumbass Deku keep texting you? God, he's so fuckin annoying. Doesn't he know we're busy?" Katsuki groaned out in annoyance. You raised an eyebrow as you opened your eyes fully for the first time this morning. The golden gleam of the morning sun cast a bright glow upon Katsuki's perfectly sculpted body. A slight shimmer of the beginning of a tan from the summer sun only emphasized each muscle on his body, the sharp curve of his strong jaw, and most of all the luminous faceted vermillion and ruby accents in his eyes were only the beginning of his beauty. He took your breath away, the fact someone so beautiful and glorious would ever love you...it threw you for a loop. You were fully infatuated...and the fact it was reciprocated totally and completely fulfilled a portion of your heart you didn't know existed. 

"Deku texted me?" You reached over Katsuki, your tanktop covered chest pressing against his bare one. You grabbed your phone off the charger from his nightstand, turning on the screen. You saw two missed messages, both from Midoriya.

(Deku) 10:28 AM:

Hey (y/n)! Kaminari and Mineta were going to have an endurance training session at the school today! I thought I'd ask if you and Kacchan wanted to go? It's at the swimming pool. Figured I'd ask you since you'd be more willing than Kacchan would be.

10:29 AM

Oh and also I heard that Shinso was joining our class soon? Maybe invite him too for me if you have his info?

"Katsuki you have a swimsuit right?" 

"Uh...yeah...why...?" He spoke with suspicion layering his voice.

"Apparently the class is doing endurance training today at the school swimming pool. Midoriya wanted to know if we wanted to go."

"Fuuuuuuccckkkk nooo! I'm not spending more time with Deku's dumbass than I have to."