Chapter 87- Fighting You

Despite all the smack talk and edging on that you and Katsuki have done to each other in the past year of the two of you dating, neither of you were prepared to actually fight each other. Your martial arts were polished and efficient, but his strength and agility were raw and unmatched. He was your perfect counter, and you were at a loss over how to fight him without killing him with a weapon.

Katsuki quickly separated you from Shinso with a colossal explosion which launched you into a parking garage. Thanks to your slow but steady handle on Ghost again, you could go right through the cement walls and pillars with no injury. Katsuki followed you with that ever tenacious expression of impish excitement, and you knew you were in for it. You would have to be on the defense and find a perfect moment to knock him out, otherwise, he was going to exploit your weakness: him.

"(y/n)! Don't run away from me, baby! We're just getting started!" Katsuki launched himself at you, which you dodged by sliding underneath him. When he landed on his feet, he immediately went for a punch. You deflected the hit by throwing your arm up in an L-shape and opened up his guard to kick him in the chest. Katsuki caught your ankle and pulled you in towards him until his muscular hand grasped your throat. At first, your instincts told you to pry his fingers away so you could breathe, but you knew better than that. You swung your leg over to press down on his elbow, which broke the tightness of his hold. He let you go but didn't give you enough time to recover from your sputtering cough.

Everything was moving so quickly as you fought Katsuki with hand-to-hand combat. You were losing. Katsuki was physically stronger and just as fast with naturally aggressive movements. You didn't want to hurt him, but at this point, you were going to get your ass kicked if you didn't step it up a notch.

"I'm sorry Kacchan...but I'm gonna have to put you out if you're acting up like this." You took a deep breath and ran some chi across your body like golden lightning. Your movements were even faster than Katsuki's which caught him off guard just enough for you to lock your legs around his neck. It was just like what you did to Mirio and that was enough to force Katsuki to slow down for a moment. His face was square in your womanhood as you squeezed like a boa constrictor around his neck with your thighs. Katsuki tried to pry your thighs open with his hands but with the chi running through your body, he was having a difficult time. Instead, he tried to burn you with his quirk. His hands glowed a bright golden yellow and tangerine color against your thighs. Thankfully you had your suit redesigned to handle Todoroki level flames, so Katsuki's heat wasn't up to par.

His whole face went red with his mouth muffled and his cheeks puffing out. He was struggling for breath and tried to throw you down with him. Your back hit the cement ground with a loud huffing sound coming from your lungs and a squeaking grunt of pain. Katsuki knocked the air out of you but you gripped even tighter.

I just need to knock him out...then I can have Hawks watch him while I back up Shinso.

Katsuki was clawing at your thighs desperately for air while barely able to voice his pain...but you heard him try to speak and it caused you to have a lapse in your grip.

"...ba...be...it's...i-it's m-me..." Your thighs immediately went slack and you took the moment to let out a heavy sigh of air. Both of you were panting messes as Katsuki tried to vacuum back in the oxygen he lost. He was sweating like a powerlifter as he coughed up basically half a lung. You were surprised that you got Katsuki so well in a grip like that, but unfortunately for you, you probably wouldn't get it to work a second time.

"Are you..." Your spine felt like it was seizing up from how hard he threw you on the cement. You must have dislocated something from the way the pain traveled from one aching point through your whole body. "...are you alright...?" Despite your pain, you were worried about Katsuki. He had a tendency to wait until the last second to bail out of a bad situation since he was so soaked in his pride. He looked up while holding his neck with that familiar narrow glare that he'd give Deku in a fight...and for some reason that hurt you more than the physical pain.