Chapter 29- Designing Heroism

You sat silently in class, staring at the empty drawing notebook in front of you that Aizawa gave you to design your uniform. Katsuki noticed how you were completely zoned out from class, a frustrated look on your face. Midnight was in the middle of her lecture, leaving Katsuki unable to talk to you without a bondage flair being flapped on his desk by the sexual hero. 

What do I even start with? Do I start brand new? Do I remake what I had before?

What the hell would my hero name even be?

You thought about your quirk and how you used it before on missions to stealthily assassinate your victims. What about now? You couldn't kill now...but you could at least still use your swords like how Snipe uses guns. You jotted down on the accessory/utility column of the notebook the words sword holster. That was something at least. You thought of the mask you used to wear...would you still hide your face to prevent yourself from being recognized or will you show it proudly to the world? 

"Okay students, that's enough for today. There's a staff meeting today so the following hour will be a study hall in preparation for finals. Iida, you're in charge so report to Eraserhead if anything goes wrong." Midnight spoke with a smile. Iida promptly stood up and bowed. 

"Yes Ma'am I will make sure each student studies their hardest!" Midnight promptly left the room, giving Katsuki the opportunity to finally turn to you.

"Extra, what's bothering you?" You turned to look at his smooth and handsome face, one that you couldn't help but fall for each and every day.

"Eraserhead told me to think of a new hero name and costume design but...I've been Shinobi for so long...I don't know what to be now." Katsuki looked thoughtful for a moment before giving you a pervy sharp-toothed grin.

"Are you gonna wear another sexy catsuit? Wait- nevermind I don't want some other dumbfucks looking at you." You rolled your eyes, thinking back to your paper. Kaminari and Kirishima turned towards you, the electric boy leaning over the back of his chair.

"Heard you're having trouble with a hero uniform?" Kaminari spoke with a crooked smile. Katsuki's eyes gleamed with an explosive shade of red, narrowed with a threat at Kaminari. Said blond boy immediately backed off, taking the hint from Katsuki.

"Why, did you have any ideas Kaminari?" You asked innocently. Kaminari scratched the back of his head awkwardly, hiding his perverted thoughts from his audience.

"Uhhh nope!" Kirishima then decided to interject.

"Well...maybe you could design something similar to what you had before but with upgrades?" You nodded your head, feeling the rusty gears turning. You remember the first time you designed your costume. You were ten years old, before that you basically worked in a toy mask and sweatshirt. You wrote your first design on the back of a flyer, giving it to the Mercenary Design Corps to create. You never had to go through a hero agency.

Speaking of agency...you wondered if you would be assigned next to All Might in the future...or maybe Deku since he is the successor of One for All. Was your fate intertwined with theirs?

"That's a great idea Kirishima. I'll definitely do that."

You proceeded to jot down some things you've wanted to add as accessories to your suit for a while. Forearm guard that enhances strength, gloves that extend knives on the hand when activated, shuriken pouch, shoes that absorb shock from falling, carbon fiber reinforcements...what if I had a GPS that helped me teleport from one place to another?

You glanced at Todoroki, the half and half boy stealing a look at you as well. You both smiled and you turned back towards your paper.

Fire and frost proof.