Chapter 32- Finals

You knew there was something familiar about Dabi.

To see the blue flames...to feel that heat against your face yet again...

You remembered the screams first. The bloodcurdling screams as entire families were cremated alive within their homes...the bright cerulean flames that ravished everything in sight...the scent of burnt human corpses stagnant in the air...how could you forget the young man in the center of it all?

How could you forget the man that singlehandedly burned your village to the ground?

The man with hands...he killed your parents. Their throats were cut...their bodies...his hands just made everything crumble away like ash. Dabi...the man who wielded blue flames...he burned everything in sight. You watched from the safety of the woods as a group of young villains entered the village and let loose as if it were some sort of test or playground...you couldn't do anything to stop them since your quirk was so pathetic at the time.

And now you were powerless yet again thanks to Rega's fucking quirk.

Life presented you with a sickening twist of fate. You were stuck in the woods, yet again frozen with watering eyes, as you watched Rega and Dabi walk towards a black portal that opened up. You needed to break this painful spell, to do ANYTHING just to get to Dabi. You tried to force your feet to move...just MOVE despite how much your chest burned and stabbed.

You started moving your feet forward, just one step...then another... Dabi was getting ready to enter the portal to leave you...to let you be powerless once again.

Despite the ice in your veins, you forced your lips to speak.

"DABI!" He turned towards your shout, watching as you raised a hand to point at him, your face contorted in rage and grief. You gritted your teeth with tears billowing down your face, your whole body feeling like the muscles were fighting glass shards. You spoke with a newfound hatred in your voice that resembled something no different than many of the villains you executed.

"I'm gonna really fuckin enjoy burning you alive."

He listened to your words for a moment...and smiled, exposing his perfectly white teeth.

"That doesn't sound very 'pro-hero' of you. Regardless...I can't wait, sweetheart." And with that, Dabi and Rega went through the portal, the whole thing disappearing entirely. You immediately were freed, falling to your knees as the pain from Rega's quirk vanished completely.

There was a new fire in your eyes...you were here playing hero...but thanks to Dabi you remembered the real reason why you were as trained at you were. You remembered why you needed so much money in the first place. Killing off a villain organization wasn't cheap.

You had a hit list of the people who destroyed your village...it was about time you started to cross some names off.

~~

After your face calmed down from the tears, you teleported back over the wall at UA. You knew Dabi and Rega were gone...you were just unsure why they even came in the first place. What was their purpose for just showing up, pissing you off, and leaving? The question only furthered your rage.

The first person you saw was Deku, the green-haired boy trying desperately to convince Katsuki to work with him. Katsuki smacked him away, telling him to fuck off and leaving the poor hero to nurse a bleeding nose. The rage inside bottled up, and you were ready to explode. You glared at Katsuki who noticed you were back just as your exam was about to start.

"Katsuki why the fuck are you hitting Midoriya?!"  Katsuki froze and turned to you, noticing this intense anger radiating off of your body. He would never admit it but the bloodlust...it was terrifying and foreign even to him. His scarlet eyes went wide, immediately unclenching his fists.