Chapter 78- All This Time

TW: Mature Themes and Sexual Content

~~

Your body felt so heavy when you woke up from your nap, the bed warmer and even softer than usual. With your bleary eyes slowly blinking away your dreamless rest, you felt a gentle kiss on your forehead and muscular arms wrapped around your body.

"Shh...go back to sleep babe..." Katsuki's raspy voice was even deeper due to him being half asleep with you. He must have showered and crawled into bed with you after his workout...and to be honest, you never wanted to leave this spot. You burrowed your face closer to his chest, his sweetened scent masked by his fresh body wash and shampoo only made him smell better. The warmth was addicting and laying with Katsuki this way brought back all the butterflies that fluttered in your chest when the two of you first got together.

"What time is it?" You quietly asked your boyfriend, his scarlet eyes half-lidded with exhaustion. 

"It's about to be five soon...we can get dinner if you're hungry." You weren't necessarily too hungry, but you knew you needed to eat.

"That's probably a smart idea. But...I kinda just wanna lay with you all day..." you confessed. Katsuki smirked while the two of you looked at each other, his hand moving to your cheek to cradle your face and gently caress the skin with his thumb.

"I'd spend forever here with you if I could," Katsuki said without hesitation. It wasn't particularly a usual thing for him to say more sappy things, but lately, he felt like it needed to be said. With how self-conscious you felt about your body and the fact he felt threatened by Hawks, he wanted to remind you why you picked him in the first place. It was genuine and his feelings were true, so he pushed aside his embarrassment so you would know exactly how he felt. 

His lips pressed softly against yours, the two of you entwined sweetly with your hearts racing. 

"You were so beautiful on that stage...I couldn't believe someone like you would be mine...I never thought I'd be with someone and you came in changing everything. I'm gonna work my ass off so I can stand up there next to you next time. Astral and Ground Zero remember?" Katsuki whispered against your lips as he kissed you again, all earlier tension between the two of you completely washed away. The only thing that mattered at the moment was being with each other, and Katsuki completely forgot about your phone sitting on the charger.

"Astral and Ground Zero, always and forever right?" You whispered back with a soft smile.

"Always and forever," Katsuki spoke with a genuine smile that exposed his extra sharp tooth. For someone that everyone accused of being cruel, aggressive, and uncaring, Katsuki was the most genuine man you've ever met in your life. He spoke his true and honest feelings and so you knew when he called you beautiful that he meant it...when he said he loved you, he meant it...when he said he wanted to spend forever by your side...he meant it. In a world where you couldn't seem to trust anyone, having someone you knew for a fact was always on your side and proved it time and time again was a level of relief you desperately needed.

Neither of you spoke further as Katsuki kissed you more passionately with a slow yet intense burn in both of your chests. Katsuki moved until he was hovering over your body, pressing his weight against you just right. The heat in your chest moved lower and lower until you felt yourself desiring him even more. His sculpted body was something out of a dream and feeling his touch across your supple skin left goosebumps dancing in his wake. It didn't take long at all for Katsuki to start tugging at the hem of your clothes...and his lustful intentions were obvious. 

He wanted you. He wanted your mind, body, and soul. He tried so hard to be the type of man you would want to be with, to grow to be with you. Even though he had his faults, he was loyal to you, and you realized you needed to make that same unbreakable commitment if things were to work out between the two of you. Katsuki was right: if any girl tried to speak to him the way your friends like Shoto and Hawks did with you, then you would go nuclear. Just the very image of another girl holding him close...another girl touching his now bare chest like you were...another girl opening their legs to wrap around his waist...you were fueled with the same intense jealousy that Katsuki would feel and the guilt from earlier returned like a rock in your gut.