Chapter 61- The First Day

THE FIRST 24 HOURS CAPTIVE

Hour 1

Everything felt like an odd blur to you thanks to the drugs in your system and the lack of your eyesight. You could barely focus, barely stand up without falling over. 

So that's why they had me in a wheelchair...they took my medication too...

Having worked against traffickers in the past, you knew how they operated with people that had powerful quirks. The first step was constantly drugging them to ensure they couldn't properly think or use their quirks. The second step was some sort of binding agent to prevent the usage of arms or legs. There were no ropes, zip ties, or anything else aside from your eye bandages and blindfold on you...but you were sure that you were in a cell so it wasn't necessary to bind you.

The question was, how the fuck were you going to escape without being able to ghost, vanish, or even fucking walk?

"Um...excuse me...are you okay...?" You moved your head as if to look at the sound of the voice, but obviously you couldn't see the source.

"I'm sorry...I didn't realize I wasn't alone," You muttered quietly. The voice was timid...and childlike. Chills ran down your spine when you realized that a child, probably no older than six was in this room with you. 

...what kind of operation was happening here? 

Despite your body being completely useless, you were mentally becoming sharp as you shifted straight into mercenary mode. 

I swear to god...if this is child sex trafficking, I am going to gut every person in this fucking building. 

"Are...are you going to hurt me...?" The child asked you, clearly from the opposite side of the cell.

"No! They captured you too huh? Do you know who these people are? And..." You swallowed the lump in your throat as you asked the next question. "...what have they been doing to you?" All was quiet for a while until the child spoke up again with a shy, wavering voice that reeked of fear.

"They...they test on my quirk..." 

"Do they...do they touch you at all?" The word came out so sour from your lips but you had to make sure...you needed to know if you had time to spare to figure out how to break out and dismantle whatever operation was going on here or if you just had to take this kid and run away as fast as possible, coming back to kill anyone that ever touched them.

"No...I'm not allowed to be touched...my quirk is evil...it hurts people..." You could just feel the trauma coming off of this child. They were conditioned to hate themselves, to think that them being captured would help others somehow. You were preparing yourself mentally for whatever psychological torture they would put you under...but you were pretty sure you understood what was going on here.

Overhaul...you've never heard that name before. But it couldn't have been a coincidence that Mirio discovered something about your quirk, that recently you and Hawks have been investigating The Doctor, and now you were captured by someone who is organising quirk testing. All of this had to be related somehow, and you were going to figure out what.

The question is...would it be better to try and run away? Or face this group head on from the inside out?

 You swallowed the dry spit in your mouth...thinking back to how no one would even know you were missing for another two weeks...

...back to the red-eyed boy waiting for you back home.

Katsuki, I'm sorry...but it looks like you're going to have to wait for a bit longer than expected.