Chapter 26- Answers

Shinso had no idea whether to trust you or not, and the eerie streets you two were walking together down weren't helping your case. To keep him feeling safe, he decided to spark up a conversation.

"So...are you going to tell me anything? Like what we are doing, where we are going, why you chose me...?" You looked over at the tired purple-haired boy. He lazily wore a loose black tank top, not form-fitting like Katsuki wears them. His cement gray sweat pants only emphasized his low-key appearance more. You observed the lavender haired boy and the way he presented himself. For someone that had a lot of shit to say to you at the sports festival, he was pretty shy right now. You noticed a slight shiver going through his body, the boy running out the door with you only to stop for his shoes.

"Are you cold?" You asked him.

"A little, but I'd prefer if you answered my questions." You walked closer to Shinso so your body heat would keep him warmer than he was.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked you, surprised.

"Well I'm trying to keep you warm, I don't know if I can take us both where we need to go with my teleportation since it's far...so it might be a bit of a walk." Shinso's face went bright red, turning away from you.

Why was that...so cute? He thought.

"You had questions and you deserve some answers." You told the boy, causing his attention to immediately focus entirely on you.

"I have been working with the pro-heroes to discover who has been feeding info about UA to the League of Villains."

"The group that attacked 1-A? Is that why you were transferred?" You nodded your head.

"Yeah, and now I've captured the perpetrator who has apparently refused to do more than reply with insults during interrogation."

"Which is why you came to me for help." Shinso figured out. He felt the warmth of your body simply through the arm that touched him, subconsciously leaning in towards you further.

"Exactly. I thought of you all week when I was in the hospital because you seemed to be the only solution to this issue. The reward for helping us with this case is to be promoted into the vacant spot in 1A."

"Vacant spot? So the person was a member of the class?" He asked, shocked. His purple eyes widened at you as he looked down at the frame smaller than his.

"Yeah, Toru Hagakure. You might know her better as the invisible girl." Shinso was thoughtful for a moment. It had to be a tough feeling to have one of your own betray you

"I see. All I have to do is get her to talk, and I'll get to move up. Not the type of promotion I was hoping for but I'll take what I can get. I'm sure your little boyfriend wouldn't be pleased to have me around." You immediately moved a little away from Shinso, your face burning red.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" A bright toothy grin that reminded you of Eraserhead's curled within his smile.

"So you're not denying it? He finally took the step forward huh? Tell me, did he tell you 'I love you' yet?"

Your heart froze in your chest. To hear Katsuki...to hear him say those words...

You felt like steam was going to burst from your ears.

"N-no! And why are you so focused on our relationship!? It's weird." Shinso chuckled, his expression lighthearted in nature. Why did this guy always seem to get under your skin?

"Well, we are talking about Katsuki Bakugo after all. You'd have to be amazing to get a brute like him to fall in love you. Not to mention Shoto Todoroki too." You stopped mid-stride, your eyes wide as you slowly turned to Shinso.