Chapter 51- Dorms

The first thing you heard when you approached the courtyard outside of the dorms was a loud shriek of relief from none other than Mina Ashido.

"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)!" Completely bypassing Katsuki by your side, you were brought into a rib-cracking tight hug by the pink Alien Queen. Her curly wiry pink hair was brushing against your cheek, her body pushing Katsuki away from you. The red-eyed boy looked grumpy if not completely miserable seeing Mina just grab you away from him. "I was so worried about you! You were in the hospital and I saw you were on TV and you got STABBED?! Like didn't that HURT?!" She continued rambling but you were losing track of each word as you struggled for air.

"She can't breathe Pink Bitch." Katsuki commented in an annoyed guttural tone. Mina simply turned her head towards him and stuck her tongue out, still holding you to her but slightly loosening her grip. You decided to return the embrace, enjoying the feeling of a genuine connection with real friends. These students worried about you and cried for you. The fact that just a few months ago you didn't know a single person here at UA really stumped you sometimes. 

"Thank you Mina for worrying about me. But Kacchan and I are safe. It's all okay...and yes getting stabbed hurts. Zero out of ten would not recommend." You chuckled at the end of your sentence as you slowly pulled away from her. She wiped her eyes and gave you a cheesy grin. She then turned to Katsuki, the boy with a deep frown etched upon his lips and glaring scarlet eyes.

"We were worried about you Bakugo. Ease up my dude. We're so happy you're back!" Almost as quick as the wind, Mina gave him a fist bump on the shoulder and a thumbs up. "No need to pout. And if you call me Pink Bitch one more time, I will spit acid on your hair." Mina threatened with the same pearly grin. You couldn't help but smile while seeing Katsuki roll his eyes, but his frown was a little less severe. 

"Yeah, whatever." Thank you. 

"BAKUGO! (Y/N)! MY MAN I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE BOTH OKAY!" Kirishima was next to approach the two of you, bringing you both in a tight hug. Katsuki tried not to react, but you took notice that he slowly placed a hand on Kirishima's back. This was how the first ten minutes of seeing everyone was like. Kaminari, Momo, Sero, Tsuyu, Jiro, Tokoyami...they all approached you and Katsuki with cheery expressions. Mineta tried to hug you and Katsuki threatened to shove his balls up his ass...which was hilarious but terrifying. Iida was rambling with lectures, his hand making a chopping action the entire time he ranted about who knows what. While Katsuki was locked in conversation with a few of his friends, you noticed Shinso, Todoroki, Ochaco, and Midoriya standing together in silence. Ochaco's eyes were red and puffy as if she were crying not a moment prior. 

Your gaze locked with Todoroki whose eyes held nothing but relief and love. He missed your fight against All for One and didn't know you were hospitalized until his father told him when he came home at five in the morning. For the first time in his life, he sat down with his exhausted father in the living room with his sister Fuyumi and his elder brother Natsuo to watch a recording of your fight against All for One. The three of them sat in complete silence as they watched the news while dawn approached, Shoto shedding silent tears as he watched your broken blade pierce your abdomen.  Enji Todoroki turned his turquoise eyes toward his three children, watching as Fuyumi caressed Shoto's hair just like his mother used to and Natsuo placed a hand on the younger brother's shoulder. He silently thanked you for your sacrifice, that even though his children still hated him...at least he knew that they were all caring and loving siblings.

You approached Todoroki and Midoriya who both smiled at you, Midoriya's expression a little more relaxed. Since you've seen Midoriya during the break, neither of you felt the need to reconnect. Katsuki's eyes burned a hole in your back as Shoto embraced you, tucking your face in the crook of his neck like one would a lover.