Content Warnings - Please Read

Welcome to Protecting You!

Please keep in mind this story started about 5 years ago and so the writing matures as the story progresses. I'm in the process of editing earlier chapters.

I welcome constructive and educational criticism but please avoid being negative just for the sake of it. I'm a real life person that reads almost all of the comments that are posted here. I'm happy to respond to genuine questions so please  @ me if you need any elaboration or wanted to reach out!

BEFORE YOU READ:

THIS STORY IS RATED MA - READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

TW: Sexual Content, Violence, Cursing, Mentions of Suicide, etc. TW will be listed before each chapter. Explicit Sexual content will be labeled for readers that are uncomfortable.

It's possible I may remove sexual content in the future due to the age of this story and the level of comfortability I feel with it now. This content will still be available on Discord if I do eventually decide to remove it.

EACH CHAPTER FEATURES FAN ART SUBMITTED BY READERS If you would like your fan art submitted, please email me at vote4kiba@gmail.com

Y/N DOES NOT HAVE A PRE-DETERMINED APPEARANCE!

We welcome all individuals here that are looking to enjoy a fun story revolving around MHA and Katsuki. The protagonist does go by she/her pronouns, but please feel free to adjust to apply how you want to view (y/n).

Discord and Spotify link in bio!

Thank you for reading!

- Love Kiba