Chapter 31- Unexpected Meeting

"You will be fighting us!" 

What?

The sound of Principal Nezu's voice echoed through your mind as you spotted a row of teachers smiling scarily at the bulk of the students. Aizawa started listing off the pairings against the teachers much to the class' chagrin. You immediately scanned the crowd to guess who you'll be fighting, thinking about strategies for each and every one of them. Something felt sour in your gut...a wave of uneasiness that you just couldn't place. You looked around you to see your current position was on the very edge of UA's walled campus, a forest overlooking the side you were near.

The emotions...the fear...it felt like it was foreign...you couldn't control this brewing panic inside of you.

Over what exactly? What...was driving your emotions into overdrive so...unnaturally?

You had to think logically...you had to think of exams...use your brain, your survival instincts.

You had this.

Thirteen...Midnight...Present Mic...Cementoss...those are easy wins. I just need to teleport to them with the cuffs.

Snipe...Nezu...Power Loader...Ectoplasm...those are harder but doable if I plan ahead. Nezu would be the most difficult considering how smart he is.

The one that I would probably lose to would be...

"(y/n) and Todoroki, you two are against me." Eraserhead smirked at the two of you. Your heart dropped into your stomach, Icyhot looking over at you as you looked at him. He gave you a soft expression and a nod as if to say 'we got this'...making you feel just a bit more relieved. There were two teachers in all of UA that truly would frighten you in a fight. One was All Might, the other was Eraserhead. The latter had a fighting style similar to yours so he could counter a good deal of martial arts, let alone his quirk...all he had to do was look at you. If he used his capturing rope scarf...you'd have to rely entirely on your evasion and tactical skills.

Thank god you had someone so capable such at Shoto by your side.

You could feel Katsuki fuming next to you that you were partnered with Icyhot, your boyfriend still having a hard time trusting Todoroki. You placed your hand on Katsuki's muscular back, low key feeling the way the muscles flexed under your touch.

"Don't worry Kacchan, I'm gonna kick his ass." You whispered to him. The blond leaned towards your ear, hand on the small of your back this time. The heat of his strong hand left a shiver journey up your spine in the best possible way.

"I'm not worried about Sleeperhead." He spoke quietly back. You grinned at Katsuki, his scarlet eyes looking over your dazzling form. Especially in this new suit, he couldn't keep his eyes off of you. His heart was pounding at the idea a brute like him could ever win over a beauty like you.

"I wasn't talking about Sleeperhead." You said playfully. Katsuki held back a laugh, his smile wide and mischevious. To think the beauty he fell for would have the same sense of humor as him...he truly felt lucky though he'd never admit it.

"That's my girl."

As everyone was paired up, you noticed that there was a teacher missing, and that Katsuki didn't have a teammate yet. You thought he was going to be paired with Kirishima but the redhead was paired with Sato...so who was left? 

A large figure made themself present, dropping into the center of the crowd. Panic rose in your chest as you realized what was happening, wanting to grab Katsuki and run.

"Bakugo and Midoriya, you two will be paired with-"

"ALL MIGHT?!" The two of them shouted at once in surprise. KATSUKI IS PAIRED WITH IZUKU IN A FIGHT AGAINST ALL MIGHT?! WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS AIZAWA?!