Chapter 54- One in a Million

The weekend was here and Monday would be the last day that Katsuki would be on 'house arrest' as you liked to put it. You were laying in the common room, bored out of your mind, while Katsuki was resting on the couch and catching up on some reading assignments. You huffed out air dramatically, pouting your face. Katsuki didn't even look up from his book when addressing you.

"If you're going to be a dramatic baby, at least say what you're thinking." His voice made you smile but you tried your best to hide it...you wanted his attention.

"But Kacchan...I'm borrrrrreed." He replied with a 'tsk', still ignoring your dramatic behavior.

"Why don't you study or something instead of annoying me. You could use the extra help." He said the last part with a slick smirk, knowing it would rile you up. He was completely right because you stood up and pointed at him with an angry expression on your face.

"OH YEAH?! COME SAY THAT TO MY FACE LOUDMOUTH!" Katsuki held the smirk while closing the book along with his scarlet eyes. He placed the book down before standing in front of you, his fingers going to grip your chin.

"You talk real big for a lousy Extra." He kissed you sweetly despite his cold words and you knew that he was just as bored as you were. As he pulled his lips away, his face still mere inches from yours, you gave him a small smile.

"A lousy Extra...but still your Extra." Katsuki chuckled.

"I guess that's true. So now you have my attention, what do you want?" You pulled away to fold your right arm under your chest while using your left to tap your cheek in thought.

"Hmm...we haven't had a date in a while have we?"

"You want to fuckin' go on a date? That's why you were acting like a baby?" You grinned at him.

"Yep, and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker." He clicked his tongue again, scratching his head in false annoyance. He was quiet for a moment but finally gave in.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" He asked. You glanced around to see a magazine that Momo left on the coffee table, the cover photo showing a festival that was supposed to take place this entire weekend in Tokyo.

"Why don't we go to this?" You held up the magazine. "It's the end of the Summer festival! I've never been to one!" Katsuki sighed while scratching his head, his narrowed scarlet eyes trained upon your excited face. How could he deny you?

"You know we are supposed to wear traditional shit if we go to something like that right? We don't have that type of shit. And it's not like we could ask our friends since we aren't supposed to be leaving...especially me." He pointed out. You pouted once again, hoping that he'll change his mind.

"Buttttttt...money isn't an issue and there's no dress code! Let's just wear whatever, I just wanna go! And I can teleport so like we wouldn't even need to get transportation!"

"You can take us both there?" Now was your moment to be quiet.

"Well, I can try."

And those were the words that cursed Katsuki into going to the Koimori Summer Festival.

~~

Outside of Tokyo was a very small town called Koimori where the citizens work year-round to throw these festivals. The town itself had only around 300 people, but their livelihoods are entirely centered around producing the festivals sponsored by Tokyo, the outer limits only ten minutes away. The main street was paved with rows filled with shops and traditional looking buildings. One thought they were thrown hundreds of years in the past when seeing the beautiful red leaf trees and shops outlined with dark wood. It was absolutely beautiful and filled with people dressed in colorful yukatas with the occasional tourist. Food stalls that perfumed the air with the scent of roasted chicken, fried pork, and fresh-baked bread were everywhere.