Chapter 60- Blindsided

When you heard the results of the Provisional License Exam, you couldn't contain your laughter...well more so because of Shinso than the actual results.

"BHAHAHA!! YOU'RE TELLING ME, FUCKING MINETA, A HOBBIT SLATHERED IN BIG ASS BALLS, BEAT OUT BOTH SHARKBOY AND LAVAGIRL?! HAHAHAHAHA!!" Shinso cackled with ferocity when you asked about the results of the exam. Kaminari, Kirishima, Shinso, Shoto, and Katsuki were all watching TV in the main lobby of the dorm hall when you arrived after your late mission...and after a nice long shower at the Hunter's Bureau, no one would even know how awful your evening was. Even though they were making fun of Katsuki, you were still elated to be around your friends...around the people you sacrificed your humanity for.

When you asked how the exam went, the whole room went silent until Shoto admitted that both Katsuki and himself had failed, but Shinso elaborated that somehow Mineta was able to pass. Shinso's verbal attacks on the boys were ruthless, and Kaminari was laughing so hard he was short-circuiting. "BRO'S UNIFORM IS A FUCKIN' BONDAGE SUIT WITH A DIAPER GLUED ON AND HE BEAT YOU GUYS HAHAHAH!!" Tears were flowing from Shinso's eyes as he laughed so loudly that it was becoming contagious.

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE JUST A DEFECTIVE HAPPY MEAL TOY YOU FUCKING TROLL DOLL!" Katsuki fired back with flames in his eyes. Now you were giggling simply from picturing if Katsuki would be Sharkboy or Lavagirl. At this point, he and Shoto could pass for either. You stood next to Shinso in your pajamas with your arms crossed, the boys all somehow matching each other with various forms of gray and black t-shirts, tank tops, and comfy sleeping pants. Todoroki looked miserable as he sat next to Katsuki, and you were kind of surprised they were even that close to each other.

"I can't believe I agree with Bakugo for once," Shoto remarked with a snide expression of annoyance on his face. Shinso snorted in laughter while placing his muscular arm around your shoulder lazily as he towered over you.

"Ok BTS Reject," He retorted towards Todoroki. "You and your lil' boyfriend over there are just mad that you were too busy making out to actually save the kids in the second test." You had to stand in front of Shinso to shield him because Katsuki all but launched himself at the tall violet haired boy. You hugged Katsuki close to you with an iron grip in a way he wasn't even able to budge.

"LEMME GO! I'M GONNA RIP HIS DICK OFF!"

"If your counter-argument for saying you aren't attracted to dudes is going after my dick, then we need to have a chat bud," Shinso replied snidely. As amused as you were about this whole scenario, you had a long and emotionally taxing day. You just wanted to relax and have fun like any normal seventeen year old.

"Both of you shut the fuck up. Anyway, Kaminari, did you still bring your Switch to the dorms, we can play Smash so these dumbasses can kill each other on there instead of in real life," You suggested while still holding a struggling Katsuki. You had to admit, this really was reminiscent of a cat teasing a dog through a fence. Shinso was cold, sly, and calculated while wounding Katsuki's pride, but Katsuki would easily rip him to shreds had you not have stopped him.

"Uhhh yeah but if Bakugo breaks my controller out of anger, you're buying me a new one!" He replied as he jumped over the back of the couch to head to his room. Kirishima just gave you a knowing expression of amusement, his eyebrows curling in the middle while he shook his head.

It didn't take long for Katsuki to begin to cool off in your arms, especially since you told Shinso to fuck off so Katsuki could relax. Eventually, you wrapped your arms around Katsuki's waist as he rested his head on your shoulder. Kaminari was setting the Switch up while the boys talked to him...well except for Shoto who was watching you. He was trying his best to give you space...you treat you as a true friend, but it still stung every time he saw you and Katsuki together. Shoto's heterochromatic eyes landed on the discoloration of your skin from when he burned you with his quirk in the Sports Festival, a thought that still sometimes haunted his dreams. It wasn't too noticeable, the injury, thanks to Fuyumi's burn salve and Recovery Girl's initial treatments...but that didn't stop all of the scarring. Shoto Todoroki admired you from afar as he always did, noting the scars that lined certain points on your arms and exposed legs from your pajama shorts.