6

Narrator's P.O.V
The drive to Taehyung's house was long and silent, which made Taeyung feel very uneasy as he sat in the backseat with his Uncle Yoongi driving and Miss Yn sat next to him up front.

Just as he was about to say something Yoongi asked,

"So.. what's your endgame here?"

Before Yn could answer, Taeyung said softly;

"Uncle Yoonie.."

Yoongi quickly stopped glaring at Yn as he looked at Taeyung in the rearview  mirror with warm smile and said softly, "What is it baby bear?"

"Can we go to the park?.."

Yoongi internally panicked as he knew he couldn't say no to Taeyung but that he had too because Taehyung ordered him to take his son home. That's when he got an idea.

"No baby bear, why don't we go home and watch movi-"

"But I want to go to the parrkkk." Taehyung whined as he started to kick the back of Yoongi's chair.

This made Yoongi take a deep breathe as he said,

"F-Fine, we'll go to the park but only for 30 minutes-"

"Awww why only 30 minut--"

"Do you want it to be shorter? Because I can make it 20 minutes."

Taeyung immediately shook his head as he stopped kicking and sat upright, he knew better than to make his Uncle Yoongi mad.

- Sometime later -

Just as Yoongi was parking the car, he phone began to ring, "Great.. what now.." he grumbled as he took the phone out of his sweater pocket and answered,

"Hello?" He asked and Taehyung said, "Hey Hyung, where are you?"

"We're at the park, Taeyung really wanted to come here before going home but we're only staying for 30 minutes."

Taehyung hummed in response before saying in a low tone,

"Take Taeyung out of the car with you but leave my secretary inside with your phone, I need to speak to her."

Yoongi simply hummed in response as he turned to look at Yn, "Mr. Kim wants to speak with you." He said in a low tone as he handed Yn his phone,

"Okay baby bear, let's go out now." Yoongi said in a cheerful way which made Yn give him a puzzled look but she merely shrugged his sudden demeanor off.

"Wait.. but Uncle Yoonie.. what about Miss Yn?" Taeyung asked as he saw that Yn was still in the car, Yoongi smiled and reassuringly said,

"Don't worry buddy, she'll come join us in a few minutes.  Let's go ahead for now."

Then Yoongi picked Taeyung up which made him burst into giggles and Yn watched as Yoongi picked up Taeyung and  walked away towards the playground of the park.

Yn's P.O.V
I slightly jumped when I heard the sound of someone clearing their throat and that's when I stupidly realized that I'm still holding onto Yoongi's phone, I hesitantly picked up the phone and put it close to my ear as I hear Mr. Kim say, "Hello? Miss. Lee are you there?"

I nervously answer, "Y-Yes, I'm here Sir."

"Okay good.. I'd like to talk about what happened earlier." He said in a low tone and I heard him take a few deep breaths but before he could continue, I cut him off and said,

"Um.. there's nothing to talk about Sir. I understand if you don't want me to call your son that nickname or any nickname for that matter, I'm sure your wife-"

"I don't have a wife." He said coldly and I chuckle awkwardly,

"Um.. right.. okay. Well then I'm sure your girlfriend wouldn't like th-"

"I don't have a girlfriend either, it's just me and Taeyung." He said in the same cold tone.

"I-I'm sorry, I just thought-" I sputtered out awkwardly and I heard Mr. Kim clear his throat again,

"You must be bit confused, am I right?" He asked and I hummed in response,

"Yeah.. b-but um.. I understand if you don't want to tell me about your personal life, I mean it's none of my business after al-"

*Beep*

"Hello?... Mr. Kim?..Maybe he's busy." I said shrugging off the fact that he hung up on me.

'Whatever, I'll just give Yoongi his phone back.' I think as I get out of the car and lock it.

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Yeah..b-but um.. I understand if you don't want to tell me about your personal life, I mean it's none of my business after al-"

"Taehyung, we have a problem!"

"Shit!" I cursed as I dropped my phone in surprise, as I go to pick it up, I turned to see Hoseok with a panicked expression on his face.

"You scared the daylights out of me Hyung, whatever the problem is..can't it wait? I'm on the phone wit--" I pause mid sentence as I realized that the call hung up.

I sigh in frustration as I toss my phone on my desk,

"Um.. I'm sorry Tae, was that important call-"

"No, no just forget about it. So what's the problem Hoseok?" I asked as I leaned against the front of my desk,

"Um.. someone's waiting for you in the lobby." Hoseok says nervously and I give him a puzzled look as I don't remember calling in anyone to come meet with me.

"Who is it?" I asked slightly uninterested as I just wanted to go home,

"Well.. it's.. it's.. um.." Hoseok says nervously and I groan in annoyance as I shout,

"Just spit it out Hyung!"

"It's your mother."

I clench my fists tightly as I curse under my breathe,

"Call the others and bring them all here, I'll call Yoongi."
I ordered and Hoseok nods as he quickly leaves my office.

I groan as I pick up my phone and call Yoongi, after waiting a few minutes, he finally picks up, "Hello-"

"Yoongi, come by my office right now! Drop Miss Lee and Taeyun at the house, she already has the keys and tell her not to open the door to anyone, that's an order. I'll be waiting for you in my office."