88

Narrator's P.O.V
After telling his In Laws to leave, and after telling Yn to stay inside, Taehyung went out to see them off was about to walk away from them as they turned on their car but... he wasn't going to leave them without a proper heads up first.

So after lightly tapping on their car window, his Father said;

"What do you want now?"

And with a small smile, Taehyung said;

"I just wanted to let you know that I'll be seeing you in court in 2 weeks."

"What are you blabbering about now-"

"Well since mother physically assaulted my future wife.. and since I have more than enough evidence against you both-"

"W-Wait Taehyung, we can talk about this-"

"I'm sorry Mother.. or should I say.. Mrs. Park. Now... get out of my driveway and I'll see you both in 2 weeks."

And after his In Laws tried calling out to him, Taehyung just ignored them as he quickly walked back towards his house and got inside...
only to find Yn with a broom, ready to clean the mess that was made earlier.

And that's when Taehyung stops her,

"Yn! Stop! What are you doing?!"

"Cleaning up.. the mess?"

Yn said as though it was the most obvious thing in the world and Taehyung shook his head as he said;

"No! No don't do that! I need to take pictures of this-"

"Wait why-- Taehyung.. what are up to now?!"

"I'm not up to anything Love.. I maybe have kind of totally threatened my In Law's with a lawsuit for your assault-"

"Taehyung!"

"What-"

"I don't want to go to court! How many times do I have to tell you-"

"Okay.. okay Love. Call down.. I need you to listen to me, okay?"

"Okay... I'm going to get you justice and I'll do it privately, so you won't have to do or say anything, okay?"

"You.. promise?"

"I promise, you don't have to do anything you don't want too."